Chapter 6

Author's note- this chapter would be in Harry's pov who telling his story after Mal left.

After I had watch Mal leave to go find Maleficent's scepter, I went to the chip shop to start my shift. Yet, I can't help but feel that Mal could be in danger and that I should be there but I knew she would be safe with Jay. I hate that her mother just sent her off without even a glance. It's like she doesn't care for her when all Mal does is try to gained her approval. I hope your safe, please come home soon, I thought at that time. I had spent my time trying to distract myself from worrying by taking more shifts and nights, I went to our secret place. Even after all these years of knowing Mal, I still worrying for her safety especially after the sleeping Curse. Mal was gone for three days, on the fourth day, something inside of me told me that something was wrong.

It was dark, when I saw shadows of people walking from the goblin wharf. I thought nothing of it but Something told me that it was something important so I followed them in the shadows. They came into a light and that's when I knew who they were most importantly who was in the arms of Jay. It took all of my strength to not run over and take Mal in my arms but I couldn't we're supposed to be enemies because of our parents. Sometimes I wished our parents don't hate eachother and that we don't have to hide our love from everyone. Someday. You and me side by side. Out in the broad daylight.

I saw them carrying Mal to her home where they opened the door and in there was Maleficent waiting. I went to Mal's room before hiding so Maleficent couldn't see me. "You failed me again but thankfully, not all my servants are as useless as you. I had high hopes for you, just like your father weak, your as soft as him. Why did you touched the Dragon's Eye? Instead of tricking one if the others into doing it? Such weakness. I didn't want to believe the news I heard it. I was glad I had Diablo followed you. He must've taken while you were cursed. The only thing is that its broken, the eye is dead. You must've done something when you touched it. You are such disappointment"

I hated how Maleficent treated Mal even when she was cursed. Blaming her for something that she had nothing to do with plus there is no magic when the barrier is up. One day, Mal and I are going to escape while you are stuck here while we travel the seven seas exploring the world, one day, I promise I thought at that time. There were million thoughts when I was there. One big one was why did she do it. It'll be a thousand years before she wakes up. She won't see me since I would be dead. I promised her that no harm would come to her while she's asleep. After I gave her my promised, I kissed her on the lips before getting up. At the same time, Mal had taken a big breath of air before exhaling all the while opening her eyes. "Did you mean what you said that one day we'll see the world?" Mal asked. I was so happy to see her awake that I started chuckling while picking her up to swing her around. "I mean every word" I said. She whispered I love you to me while I told her I missed her.

"You gave me a fright when I saw Jay carrying you back from goblins wharf" I said before giving her another kiss. "Sorry" Mal told me. That was the first time she apologized and she rarely apologized. "One day we'll sailed the seven seas and leave all the pain in the past" I said at that time. Turns out Mal had also had heard what her mother had said while she was under the curse. I guess we have True Love which had made Mal laugh. I don't know what I would have done if my kissed hadn't worked. I wanted our daughter looked and act just like Mal. Maybe name her Malia but she decided to go with Mallory but the next one is Malia that's a promise. Unfortunately, the others thought that Mal woke up because of her being half dragon even Maleficent thought that too. I didn't say anything because I didn't want our love to be used against eachother. We kept sneaking out and causing trouble at night when most were asleep. Sometimes I sneaked into Mal's room without Maleficent knowing.