Chapter 19

The next day, Avery was able to borrow money from Arianna to buy fabrics and she dragged me along which I didn't really mind. Fashion is her passion. She got all kinds of fabric of different shades of the same colors and varieties of different colors. That it took almost the whole day going shopping. We had checked out different kind of paints to see what would looked good but we decided to leave that for when the next vks come. We had looked at the jewelry too so Avery would get inspired. We got some food before we left to go back to the school.

Fast forward 2 weeks

The coronation was today Arianna had just turned 17 a week ago. It was chaotic getting everything ready plus with Aaron worrying over every single little thing. Aaron managed to finished his pearl bracelet present. In the end everything went well, Arianna had a good time and she liked Aaron's present so that was a plus. Anyways we were meeting in the girls dorm because Ave wanted to do one last finishing touches on our outfits. Since Ave didn't have a date and Logan and her weren't actually dating. Logan had actually asked the shy girl Janelle to which she said yes. Surprising, it definitely surprised me. And Una decided to go as friends with Selina to the coronation. Aaron was Arianna's date. So I had asked Avery if she wanted to go to the coronation with me as friends and she had said yes. I couldn't wear my pirate outfit pity but I didn't want to get her mad.

Anyways we were matching. She decided to go with purple so I had a purple Tie and a Dark blue. Her dress was dark purple going into blue on the bottom of her dress to match me. She wore a crown because her mother liked to wear a crowns. As for my hair, I left it as my normal messy hairstyle. And black shoes while she went with blue heels. She had a small ponytail up and the rest of her red hair down. She looked like her grandmother Anastasia with her red hair. Aaron however went with a lighter blue to match Arianna's pale pink dress. Una wore a simple turquoise dress and black flats. She braided her hair into a French braid. Soon we made it to Auradon Cathedral where the ceremony took place. "Shall we?" I asked her while holding out my hand out to her. "We shall" she told me while smiling. "Well, your gorgeous with your dress but you were always beautiful. Your going to wow them" I told her.

"Thanks, maybe I'll get enough people to buy my outfits that I will make" she told me. "You will and if you ever need help, just come to me" I told her while we walked to the balcony with Una and Selina following us. We watched as the music began to play. We saw Arianna walked down the Isle to where Fairygodmother stood and next to her was where King and Queen Benjamin and Audrey aka Arianna's parents. Aaron was below us at the front.

3rd Pov

Meanwhile on the Isle, things weren't that simple. After seeing the teens, the parents and their kids were happy but it wouldn't last long. Two weeks ago
"Mother! you can't have Mallory!" Mal told her while keeping Lori closed to her and Harry. "Your thinking small pumpkin with that wand and My scepter, I can have my revenge and bend both good and evil to my will" Maleficent told to her daughter. "I don't want revenge, Mother!" Mal told her. "Its because of that pirate isn't" Maleficent spat in distaste. "Harry has nothing do with revenge. I've grown out of that, I have more important things then thinking about revenge" Mal told her. "Love is weakness" Maleficent told her. "Minions!" Maleficent yelled out. One by one they came in. "Take the girl" Maleficent ordered. "No way" Harry told them as the other vks adults came in front. "Enough of this, its only until Your son comes back with my wand" Maleficent told her daughter before pushing through the vk adults and pushed Mal to the side. "Mother!!!" Mal exclaimed but went unheard. "Mom! Daddy!" Lori exclaimed. "Its okay, we'll get you back" Mal told her softly as Harry caught her before she could fall. "Mother, Give Her Back Now!!!" Mal exclaimed. "You get her back once your  son of a pirate gets me my wand and maybe just maybe your daughter would proved to be a more obedient and provides more promising of a villain then you could ever be" Maleficent told her daughter which made Harry growled at her. "Minions!!!" Maleficent yelled out before they came to her call. "Get rid of them. I want them out of my sight" Maleficent ordered. "I'm not leaving without my daughter" Mal said in a defying tone while the other vks nodded as they stood there. EQ had already took the other kids out before it got messing. Evelyn followed not knowing what to do. Liam however was a little hesitant but knew that his parents wouldn't leave without his sister so he followed while looking out for Uriah to make sure he's closed by to him. In the end, the vks failed as Maleficent had Mallory so there wasn't anything they could do without risking her so Maleficent had the upper hand which caused them to be thrown out by  Maleficent's minions. Harry was able to catch her before she was pushed out of the door. But that didn't stopped them from planning how to get Mallory out.

In the present, all the villians except Ursula who didn't care and want to watch her soap opera who's grandchildren that went to Auradon. The vks along with their kids went to see Mallory. For who knows what Maleficent did to her while they weren't around. While Maleficent was busy watching the old t.v. mal discreetly motioned her hand to tell her daughter to slowly come over to her. Meanwhile in Auradon, Avery and the other core 4 except Aaron watched as Arianna get crowned Queen while Henry watched for his signal to leave to take the car and drive to the Isle. Belle gave her signal as she nodded. She watched as the teenager discreetly disappeared before turning her attention back to her grand daughter.