Chapter 17

Today was Family day and that means no school. I was already exhausted from school. I can't wait for Saturday to come. I had decided to wear dark blue jeans and a white shirt and a dark blue sleeveless jacket. Aaron decided to wear a more welcoming outfit prepared by Avery so he could make a good first impression of Arianna's Parents. So he decided to wear blue jeans and dark red dress shirt with its sleeves rolled up. He had on black shoes. He's certainly trying to hard. All he had to do was be his self but I guess he doesn't want to dress as a pirate while me I dressed like a pirate with my outfit. I don't try to hard to make a good impression with anyone, I dress how I want and no one's changing that. If they want to complained they can complained to my face but doesn't mean I'll care. Another thing, I found out dude the school mascot had puppies of his own that I am tempted to adopt one of those to give to Avery's  little sister who always wished for a puppy.

We met up with the girls to walked to family day. Avery wore a dark blue blouse with a black skirt and dark blue heels. She had on a black jacket on. She had on a blue hair band for her black with blue streaks hair. My guess is that she sew her clothes since she was always good at. It looks good on her. Una wore a turquoise blouse with a white skirt and she wore her pirate leather jacket over her blouse. She had her hair in a braid. She had white sneakers. We were late to family day but not much. We soon saw Arianna waving at Aaron before coming over. "Hey, guys, Aaron, I wanted you to meet my parents if you want that is" Arianna told him. Yep, they started dating two days. They have been on two dates. They are planing to go on another after family day and one on Friday. "Well, I wouldn't be dressing so fancy for just anyone" He told her/flirted. "Well, for future reference I like your Pirate get-up" Arianna told him while making him blushing which she ignored and pulled him to her parents. "Oh she's going to be the death of him"  I joked to Avery making her giggle while I laughed. We went to get some snacks from the food table. I had found my love of strawberries when we were at lunch and they were serving Strawberries that after I ate my first round of strawberries that I had to get more and so that was what I did I got more and more before the cafeteria staff git annoyed at me and band me for that lunch that I couldn't get more which made me pouted, of course Aaron and Avery, Diego laughed at my misery.

Arianna's pov

Today was Wednesday, Family day, I was excited to see my brother and my dad and Grandparents and my mom. I wasn't happy that Leah came but U had no choice but to talked to her to keep up my approach. She was so boring to talk too that she almost made me fall asleep when I saw my parents and excuse myself. "Dad!" I called out to him while running to hug him. "Hey," dad said before he fell down since I ran straight into him. I laughed at him while holding out my hand. Grandma Belle was laughing too. "Arianna, Princesses don't shout nor run in heels" mom told me in a disapproval tone. I hate that mom was raised my her grandmother. If she wasn't raised by Leah. She would be more relax and not proper all the time. Dad how ever doesn't care what I do while mom is all about appreance. "Hello, Mother" I told her. While she isn't as strict as Leah she's still strict just she doesn't reprimanded every little wrong thing I do. "Give me a hug, Aria" Mom told me while holding out her arms. "I mused you guys even though you live in the castle" I told her. "So what's the latest gossip?" Mom asked going into what I call a teen personality for her. "Nothing is really interesting is going on at school" I told her. "What about those vks, are they causing trouble?" Mom asked me. "Nope, they are actually really nice once you get to know them except for Henry" I told them. "Oh and who is Henry?" Dad asked curious. "Henry is the grandchild of Maleficent" I told them which made mom freeze. "Maleficent? What kind of trouble is he causing?" Mom asked while dad holder mom. "Not that kind of trouble, I just meant that he is kinda like a lone wolf keep things to himself, I haven't really talked to him. Those he does talked to are Diego, grandchild of dopey and Aaron" I told them. "Oh," mom said quietly but I could hear her. "I heard from Aaron that Henry is very protective of his friends and family and hates Maleficent" I told them. "This boy hates Maleficent?" Mom asked curious. "Hmm, I don't know why, only Avery knows and Aaron since he is Henry's cousin" I told him. "Cousin?" Dad asked. "Yep, on his dads side. I found out from Aaron that his dad is the son of Captain Hook. Aaron's mom is Henry's dad's sister" I told them. "Interesting, I want to meet this grandchild of Maleficent" Mom told me as I nodded. "Lets get a picture taken" dad said to me before calling Blake. When I saw the four vks coming in. "Oh by the way, I have a boyfriend" I told them. "Boyfriend!?!" Dad asked in shocked. "Yes," I told them before leaving to get Aaron.