Chapter 7

Anyways where were we alright, I had been strucked down with the sleeping curse. I couldn't make the hurt little girl disappeared from my mind. Turns out Jay, Evie, and Carlos had looked for the scepter after I had fallen asleep but it was already gone so Jay decided to carry me home while the others followed. They had helped with more friendlier goblins to get home. They had taken me to my home before heading home to which there parents told them they were disappointed. That's one of many things we have in common. Anyways, I was happy to see that Harry was my true love and that's rare. Mother thinks that True love doesn't exist I guess she was hurt when it came to Love when she was younger.

I used to dream of escaping the barrier and leave all the scars behind including my mother but as the time went on, I knew that I would be stuck here until the day I die. I kept losing hope but sometimes I hold onto what hope I have left. A year had passed since finding out Harry was my true love, no one thought that we were together since we acted like we hate eachother in public but it hurt to not being able to be with in public, I knew he felt the same. It was my birthday and I had planned to spend the whole day with harry in our hideout and he had agreed too plus to celebrate our one year anniversary. I didn't know at that time, Jay thought I was being way more mysterious then I ever was and that I didn't want to celebrate my birthday that day with them so Jay had gotten Carlos and Evie involved.

They were following me early in the morning when I had left. I was too distracted thinking about what Harry and I were going to do so I wasn't aware of my surroundings. But when I got closed I made sure to make sure no one was looking so my mother doesn't find out. The others were more confused at what I was doing and was curious what I was doing to be so secretive. They quickly followed me down the path to the cliff. When I made it, I saw Harry looking at the ocean and in the distance was Auradon. The others were confused why Harry was there but they decided to hide and let the scene played out.

They weren't expecting was me jumping on Harry's back which made him turned around to give me kiss which I gladly returned and then he said happy birthday and gave me a beautiful necklace that he first picked on the trash that they throw away. I don't know why they throw a really nice necklace but oh well. He had put the necklace on after he had asked. Soon we started to walked down the path to the beach to take a walk and just talked since we really don't give enough time. He told me that he wanted to treat me like the I was to him princess to which he had stolen a music player and had asked me to dance. It was romantic the way he did it even if he I was annoyed that I was like a Princess because I am no damsel in distress. Turns out Evie, Jay, and Carlos had been watching us all day everywhere we go, they go too. They were shocked especially Jay since he knew me longer and he knew I hated him. He definitely wasn't expecting it.

Anyways, the next day, they had encountered me at our hideout. Evie was the first to asked what I was doing with Harry at the beach. I was shocked to see that they had found out which made me worried if they had found out that means my mother could've found out but she's not exactly care about how late I stay out or even showed an ounce of love with me. To me is her ticket out but that's not the case. The only parent that showed that she cares is Evie's Mother. I had ran out to the cliff to think until Harry's done with his shift so that I could talked to him. When he was done with his shift and was heading out, I pulled him in the alley way next to the chip shop. He was surprised to see me before hugging me. He had asked me what's wrong. I told him that my crew found out and that they were there yesterday. We both agreed to tell my crew the truth and that we would meet him at our special place.

After that I went to back to the hideout to see if they were there. And to my surprise they were there even after a couple hours. I told them that I would tell them the truth when its darker so it would be less people out to see us. When we made it to the cliff, Harry was sitting down already. I sat down next to them and spent the next hour telling them that we are bestfriends and secret lovers and that we have been since we were kids. After we finished explaining, they were more shocked to see us on my birthday. I didn't know what would happened. They were happy for me and Harry after there shocked passed. They had helped us keep it a secret. And had covered us for our parents so we can hang out in the broad daylight. At that time, harry taught me how to swim so just in case I fell into the water that I won't drown because Harry isn't always going to be next to me which I thought it was sweet.