Chapter 11

Henry's pov
After Arianna left, the guy named Diego was speaking about something to do with Avery's grandmother her enemy or something. "Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101" Diego told us. That's when I spoked up for the first time. "Let me guess new class" I told him while he nodded. "Right, lets go find our dorms" I told them. Avery and Una had split off to find their dorm. It is pretty cool room but nothing is going to distract me from getting the wand. Soon it was night fall, Avery and Una made it to our dorm room. Aaron was busying  playing video games. "Henry, check out this video game, its awesome" Aaron called out to. I was getting annoyed. Already here and they are getting distracted. Avery was busying putting her make up on. And Una well she was just checking out her new phone.

"Guys!" I yelled out to them. "Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" I asked them. "Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah" Aaron told me which made me explode. "My sister is in danger. We can't lose focus, Ave, mirror me" I told them which made them look up. "Mirror, mirror on the... in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?" Avery asked her newly mirror given to her by her grandmother. "There it is!" I said out loud. "Zoom out" Aaron told his sister. "Magic Mirror, not so close. Closer. Closer. Closer" Ave whispered to her mirror. I shook my head at her antics. "Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three" Aaron asked. "Stop! It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?" I asked. "2.3 Miles from here" Ave said after she got out a stolen laptop that Aaron stole. "Come on" I told them before I looked both ways before running out. Aaron was lagging behind. I had grabbed the spell book to use after this is over, I want nothing to do with Maleficent. Soon, we made it to the museum, I tried to opened it but it was locked. Aaron was about to kick the door down and I didn't want to cause a scene so with a heavy heart, I used the spell book which made my eyes glow, a bright shade of green. "Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick" I said as I read the spell. Before I used a spell to opened, I had to spell the night to sleep. We followed Avery up the stairs and came across the villian archive. "I didn't want to be in their but since Avery was looking at her grandmother The Evil Queen with Una looking at her grandmother Ursula, the only other me was Aaron wanted to leave. "Well the wand isn't here let's bounce" I told them before leaving with Aaron. The Villian archive was just another reminder of how I am related to Maleficent and U hate it. I made a promise to myself that I would defeat her and free the vks from her control. "One day, she will messed up and that would be her doomed. Soon we made it to where the wand was at. Aaron was a little excited and had tried to take the wand. I had tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen and he blown back by a force field. I was tick at him that was my one chance to get my sister back. Now we're back to square 1, way to go Aaron, I thought. The next day, we were in remedial goodness class with the others. Turns out fairy godmother was our teacher/principal.

And let me tell you something, the class was boring. "If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart? Avery" fairy godmother asked as she pointed at the board with long ruler. The question was so easy, but Avery liked to play dumb so people wouldn't expect too much from her. Only those who are closed to her knows that she's really smart. "What was the second one?" Avery asked while twirling her hair. "Oh, okay. Anyone else? Henry?" Fairygodmother asked me when I was drawing the wand. "C, give it a bottle" I told the teacher. "Correct Again" Fairy Godmother  told me. "You are on fire!" Aaron told me while I rolled my eyes before answering "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." "Oh" Aaron said. "That makes so much sense" Avery told me sitting next to me. "Oh" I mouthed while rolling my eyes. "Oh. Hello, dear one. "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation" the shoulder length . Everyone here remembers my granddaughter, Janelle Fairy godmother told us. I bumped Avery with my elbow to tell her to pay attention. "Grandma! No!" Janelle told her grandma. "Its okay, Janelle, this is everyone. "Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were" Janelle told us before walking out.