Chapter 14

Aaron Pov

Finally its Saturday, I had to wait three whole days worrying but how she'll react. Would she like it or dislike it? The Isle wasn't this worrying. I had help from Avery and Henry setting it up. I had decided to have the date a picnic near the ocean where we can watch the sunset and just forget all our worries. Una and the rest of the vks had help me cook some food for the picnic to which we made it at night when every was asleep. Sure its pretty suspicious when I think about if anyone ever found us in the kitchen at midnight. Soon I was heading out to pick up Aria from her dorm. When I had knocked on the door. It wasn't Aria who had opened the door but her bestfriend Allison. I'm not that closed to Allison sure I had a couple small conversations with her but not enough to know more about her. I had asked if Aria was there to which Allison called out to her. She came out wearing a pale pink casual dress with black flats. I was amazed at her beauty that it took my breath away. "For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful. I hope you like walking because we are taking a walk on the beach" I told her before holding my hand out to her. "Have fun! Love birds" Allison teased us making the both of us blush slightly. She closed the door. "Shall we?" I asked. "We shall" Aria told me. We made it to the front of the school. "I hope you like bikes, I had Henry proof me up a bike" I told her.

We had made it to the edge of the ocean. Aria had taken of her shoes. "So tell me something about you that you had never told anyone?" I asked her. "Only you do the same" Aria replied back. "Deal, I'll go first, my middle name is James, my father wanted to name me with a noble name and since my mother named me Aaron. Father picked my middle name" I told her. "James huh, Aaron James Tremaine, I like it. It fits you" Aria told me. I blushed at that but she couldn't see it due to the dark. "Thanks, your turn" I told her while walking with the water under our toes. "Well uh, My middle name is Rose, not as cool as yours though but mother wanted to name me after her family" Aria told me. "Well, I like it, Arianna Rose, its suiting. If you had lived on the Isle, you'll be a rose among the thorns kinda like Prince Aladdin. He was a diamond in the rough" I told her. "Uh, I guess so, I didn't think a out that" Aria told me truthfully. "Tell me something that you like about Auradon?" Aria asked curious. "Hmm? I think the most thing that I like about this place is that everyone is so welcoming" I told her. "But most is that your here talking to me even though you might have something better to do" I told her. "Well, I can say that I enjoy hanging out with you" Aria told me. "Good, because I love the ocean and there is fun things to do" I told her while taking of my jacket and shirt which made her blush. "Like what you see?" I asked jokingly to which made her blush a dark scarlet color. Before she knew what was happening, I had run into the ocean. "Wait what?" Aria called out to me when I was in the water. Keeping a float. "Come in, the ocean is perfect" I told her while laughing. The Ocean is a part of me after all I am a pirate and that Henry is my cousin who is also a pirate at heart. "While Avery is not really a pirate but she follows Aaron's lead and she became a pirate when she was old enough. All four of us are pirates on the Isle. "Mallory my baby cousin, she likes to call her self a Pirate Princess and it sorta stucked. I could see her being being longing for the ocean with her Parents. Traveling the seven seas. "I can't!" Aria called out to me. Ok, so I have to come up with a different tactic. "I jumped out of the water. Before grabbing my black leather jacket to wrapped her in. "Can you swim?" I asked her when I finished buttoning up the Jacket. "Yeah, why?" Aria asked warily. "Good," I told her while picking her up and ran to the water with her screaming at me. Before I jumped in the deep end. She had hit before pouting which looked cute on her. "Come on, lets have fun, plus this a good way to forget about your stressed" I told her. "Ugh, fine" Aria told me before splashing me. Soon we started a splashing competition. Next we started playing a game called Marco Pollo, whatever that is. Soon we got out of the ocean and to our picnic blanket where I kept towels because I knew I was going into the water. We watch the Sunset. It was a gorgeous sunset, I have ever seen but not as gorgeous as Aria. We ate snacks and just talked for awhile. I had dried before putting on my white shirt. I told her about my family and that Henry was my cousin on my mothers side and about Avery. Who she doesn't know that well. I told her about my youngest out of all my cousins who is Henry's Little Sister and how she was the most kind and sweet out of all the family and that she can make anyone smile except her grandmother. She had a way to make you forget what you were upset about. Aria told me about her family and how she doesn't get along with her Great grandmother they talked in public but not in private. She told me how she was the closet with her dad and her Grandma on her dad's side. She told me about her 14 year old brother who is named Blake. She told me that he's a mommy's boy. We told each other our likes and dislikes. I also told her about how my older Cousin Henry doesn't get along with his grandmother on his mother's side like Aria. Except it isn't great Grandmother still the same thing. They both have things in common like how they both are a leader. They would get along really well if Henry wasn't so a lone wolf. He barely get along with anyone besides his family and Avery and Una who is fourth in charge after me. And I am third in charge of our pirate group. The rest of the pirates were in the Isle. The date pretty much went well that I couldn't wait for another. We were talking when suddenly Aria yawned to which I chuckled while she blushed in embarrassment. "Lets get you back, I don't you to get a cold before your birthday" I told her while packing up. She nodded before talking again. "I had..." she said before yawning again. "Fun, we should..." she said again before yawning again. "Do this again" she told me. "We should, I had a lot of fun too" I told her before leading her to the bike. She had put on her shoes. Her dress had mostly dried from the tower she had on. Though she was still wet she wasn't as wet when we came out of the water. We had made it back to the dorms and walked her to her room before making my way to Henry and mine's dorm. For the first time in weeks, I slept peacefully, I don't want to take Fairygodmother's magic wand from headmistress because Maleficent would ruin all that is good and beauty in this place. We just have to figure out another way to get Lori. I have no idea what to get for her birthday. I have four weeks. Plus next week is family day. But that is something to worry about tomorrow and the on going weeks.

A/n: I had gotten stuck out of my account for a week or two so here it is. Enjoy because I am so happy to finally be able to log into my account once again😀😀😀