Chapter 8

The following year flew by fast, I was officially an adult. Yep, 18 years trapped on the Isle of the lost. But I managed with Harry by my side and my crew. And as always Good things don't last very long. It was in the beginng of spring, winter had just ended we were being careless and Mother's minions saw me with Harry out and about which then told my mother and who told me that love is weak and I was with a pirate no less. She started to complained about Harry and his father. And the next thing I know she banned me from ever seeing Harry ever again or consequences would be held. I had talked back at her and man did it felt good. She was shocked to see the least but then I told her that I love him and that he's my true love. Mother was angry to say the least, I thought for a minute I would have died at her wrath. I soon took off leaving her to scream after me. Since my mother knew, I thought it was time to claim what was mine so I headed to the chip shop where Harry would have been working at. Uma was annoyed at seeing me couldn't really blame her. I shouted out Harry's name and he was shocked to see me but couldn't say anything since I kissed him. And told everyone that Harry was off limits.

After I had kissed him, I had left the shop and was closed to the alley way next door when suddenly I was pulled and he kissed me and told me that I never looked as hot as I was when I claimed him as mine and then all the sudden he knelt down on one knee and pulled out a ring that looked like a wedding ring and told me that he couldn't live without me and that He didn't know what would he do if the true loves kiss didn't work. I was his best friend, Lover, true love and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and have children with me. I said yes at the spot and that we have known each other for 10 years plus it would tick my mother off so I had to do it, it was a win win. We had a small wedding, only my crew and Harry's sisters and Smee to minister the wedding. Mom and Captain hook were angry with us. But I didn't care. We had decided to live on a abandon ship that we found and decided to make it feel like home or close enough. Sometimes, I wish that Harry and I lived in Auradon and travel the seven seas. I feel that future generations would be stuck here for something my mother did and that saddens me because we didn't do anything wrong. Anyways two years later we had welcome a baby boy to our family. Mother wanted nothing to do with me or my half pirate child. As I got older, I didn't care about my mother. I learned I am never going to gained my mother's love so why even try.

We had decided to name our beautiful baby boy Henry. Henry had dark brown hair and my emerald green eyes. He took after Harry the most. When Henry was two we welcome another baby into our family. We had named him Liam, he was a mixed of us but he took after his aunt, Cj with his dirty blonde hair and Crystal blue eyes the kind of blue that reminded me of the ocean. Harry taught Liam when he was old enough how to navigate and how to be a pirate while Liam was semi into being a pirate he was proud to be a vk. He was more like me in personality wise. Six years later Harry was happy to finally got a daughter and with luck, she had inherited my Purple luscious locks and emerald green eyes that glowed every time she was angry, mad, or even upset. Harry had name her Mallory at first I refused but it was better then my name because I literally have the same name as my mom. I put my foot down in calling her mally instead we called her Lori. Henry was a over protective brother to Lori when she was born which was a good thing since on the Isle is dangers. Harry and I never let them go anywhere alone where we can't protect them. Or at least when they know how to fight. But I refused to have my sons go alone anywhere on the isle before they are at least 13, 14 or 15 but before they go out alone they would need to learn how to fight.

I was 28 when our daughter was born. Evie would make our kids and her kids clothes. So we never had to worry about clothes what we did worry about was food. Since we lived on a ship, Harry stated that our family had to learn how to swim including me so now I won't have to worry about drowning. Harry always called Mallory his Princess so when she was old enough she started calling herself A Pirate Princess. She spend so much time with evie that she gotten into fashion that I can't really keep up with her but over time I got used to it. She likes to draw and Paint plus spray paint like me when we go out when she was old enough. I gave my kids the love and respect they deserved the kind I was deprived of. I made sure that they didn't feel left out. Mallory was a pirate at heart. She dreamed of seeing the world when she is older, sailing the sea with us. I didn't have the heart and telling her that we are trapped here forgotten. When the barrier or if it did which I doubt it but if it ever did, while all the villians would take their revenge, Harry and I would take our kids and sail the seas exploring the world and maybe a little stealing because that's just who we are. Out of our family, Mallory is the kindest one, the kind that is not meant for the Isle. Harry wants to protect her innocence. We were in peace for eight years until Mallory never came back home a month ago with Liam. Liam had come home in tears telling Mallory was gone that he couldn't find her. We were worried until we found out that My mother black mailed my eldest son the most ruthless out of our kids. I was angry and worried for my children's safety. What I found out shocked me. Five children of vks were invited to go to a boarding school Auradon and insure that Henry would go Mother kidnapped Mallory and wouldn't give her back until my eldest son came back with the magic wand. I saw the torn expression on my eldest son face. I knew he didn't want to go and leave our family but knew that if he didn't do it Mallory would be in danger. He nodded in dismayed before leaving to go packed. I was furious but I couldn't do anything, I have to make a plan to retrieve Mallory without mother knowing. Harry was just as furious and worried.

I walked out with Harry and Liam to see Henry off. With heavy hearts, we gave him a hug and told him to have fun, while we get Mallory back. But I knew Henry would listen to mother because he doesn't want to risked Mallory's safety. We watched Avery, Liam's best friend the one that keeps him in check when he gets too out of control. Especially his temper, now that he inherited from my Mother and Father. Next was Aaron the half younger brother of Avery he's the son of Anthony and Harriet and the cousins of Henry, Liam, and Mallory and Casey who is CJs and Zevon's daughter. Avery is the daughter of Evie and Anthony but she likes to go by her mothers last name. The last one get in is Una the daughter of Uma, she has brown hair with turquoise streaks and her blue eyes with her mothers skin tone. She looked like her mother but different hair color and different eye color. Just like me, Uma also gave the love and affection that we never got to her daughter and son. Una is 15 like Aaron. I knew that they would follow Henry since he's the captain of his crew of pirates. Avery was second in commend and third in commend was Aaron and Una. Soon I saw the car drive off. I don't when I am going to see my eldest son but I hope it's soon but for now, I have to protect my remaining children at least in Auradon, he would be safe away from my Mother. We all went our separate ways until we could meet up later. Harriet, Anthony, Evie and Carlos with their youngest daughter who Evie named her Evelyn while the Evil Queen wasn't happy that Evie gave birthed to a servant's child but forgot about it as soon as she saw her youngest granddaughter who look liked Evie in every bit way. Out of all our parents, Evie's mother was the one to gave her affection and occasionally pointing out some flaws. The evil Queen learned her lesson because she started showering complents to Evie and presents that she found on a boat to give to her granddaughters. But I think The Evil Queen while she doesn't admit it but I can tell she likes Evelyn the most. I'm just glad that Avery isn't hurt from her grandmother and protects her younger sister and occasionally some beauty tips. She turned out a lot farther then her grandma and her sister Drizella and great grandma. And Uma with her Son; Uriah who is Mallory's best friend.