Chapter 16

We had made it to Fairygodmother's office. Avery, Aaron and Una were behind me as I knocked on the door. "One second," Fairy godmother called out before opening the door after a minute. "Ah, welcome, come on," Fairy godmother told us. We walked in to see a woman with brown hair and was wearing a yellow casual dress. "So these are the new exchange students?" The brown haired lady asked in curious. "Yes, this Henry next to him is Avery. Next to her is her younger brother Aaron and the last one is Una" Fairy godmother told us. "So who are your parents?" The lady asked in curiosity. "Mal and Harry, they are the daughter and Son of Maleficent and Captain Hook" I told her. "Oh I see, you do look like a pirate" The lady told me kindly. "Thanks, I'm proud to be a pirate, it's better then what Maleficent is" I told her in a gritted voice which caused them to be in shocked before the brown haired lady composed herself. "You do not like your grandmother, why is it, I wonder?" The brown haired lady asked in curiosity. "She never liked me, she was angry at my mother for marrying my dad. My grandfather was the same" I told her. "Oh, I see, I didn't expect children of villians to marry? There is much I don't know about the Isle" The brown haired lady said out loud her thoughts. "Who is your parents? Avery was is it?" The brown haired lady asked her. "Yes, ma'am, my parents are Evie and Anthony daughter and Son of the Evil Queen and Anastasia Tremaine" Avery told her. "I'm Aaron Tremaine, I'm her younger half brother and is Cousins with Henry and his siblings, my parents are Harriet Hook and Anthony Tremaine" Aaron told her. "Oh, so you have different mothers" The brown haired told them. "Yes, ma'am" Avery told her. "Who taught you your manners?" The lady asked in a curious tone. "My grandmother" Avery told her. "What about you?" The lady asked kindly. "Uma daughter of Ursula" Una told her. She nodded at that when suddenly Fairy godmother asked us what we were doing here. "We wanted to talk to you about the reason, we came here to Auradon" I told her straight to business. "And what is that?" Fairy godmother asked us. "Maleficent wanted us to steal your wand so she could escaped but I didn't want to come here and she knew that my crew wouldn't leave without me" I told her while leaving them in shocked. "Why tell me this?" Fairy godmother asked us curiously. "Because we don't want to do it" Aaron blurted out to her. He couldn't keep it in any longer. "I see, what made you come here to Auradon in the first place?" Fairy godmother asked us. "Maleficent, Kidnapped my younger sister when she was out with my younger Brother with some help from some of her minions. She wouldn't give her back until I get the magic Wand  and bring it back to her and she knew that my siblings were my weaknesses" I told her honestly while making the adults shocked. Man that felt good to get it off my chest.

"You care a lot about your siblings, if you were willing to come here to save your siblings" The brown haired lady told us while I just nodded. "Why would you risked your sister if you told us?" Fair godmother asked me. "Because I trust my parents that they will get her back but Mallory doesn't belong on the Isle. She's just a 8 year old. She's the kindest out of my whole family. She's not mean or evil like Maleficent is not even my mom is like Maleficent sure she was mean when she was my age but she grown up. She's a loving parent and she was abandon by my grandfather when she was just a baby and was left with estrange grandmother. Who doesn't even respect her. Or gives love to my mom. My mom does that for me and my siblings and my dad the same thing. All they wished to do is travel the seven seas, exploring it. Lori dreams of doing it but doesn't want to tell my sister about her dreams. Mom doesn't believe that she won't leave the Isle until the day she dies" I told her. "Oh, hmm, I think there's something we could do about that" the lady told us. "I like your honesty" fairy godmother told me kindly. "How?" Aaron asked confused. "I forgot to introduced myself. How silly of me" the lady told us while chuckling. "Kids, this is the Previous Queen of Auradon, Belle" Fairygodmother told us which left us in shocked. "Your Gabriella's grandfather the one who he wanted" Una said in awe. "Your pretty" Avery told her kindly. "Oh thank you and who's Gabriella?" Belle asked kindly. "She's the daughter of Gill the last son of Gaston. She's one of the smartest people I know plus she's friends with my brother Liam who is 14" I told her. "I see, well, I have to meet her some day" Belle told us as we nodded. "Now who do you want to bring from the Isle now keep in mind, I can't bring more then Five at a time. We all silently talked to each other. 

"Mallory, Liam" I told them. "Casey, Uriah" Aaron told next. "And Evelyn" Avery told to Belle. "Alright, and who is Casey, Uriah and Evelyn?" Belle asked while writing it down. "Casey is Aaron and mines cousin, she's the daughter of CJ Hook and Zevon who is the son of yzma" I told her. "And Evelyn is my younger half sister, she's the daughter of Evie and Carlos son of Cruella De Vil and she's 10" Avery told her. "And Uriah is my younger brother, he's 8 like Mallory" Una told her. "Ok, thank you, I'll get this to my son and and my husband" Belle told her. "Wait your Aria's grandmother" Aaron blurted out loud. "Yes, she talks a lot about you" Belle told him while silently laughing. "All good things I hope," Aaron told her while blushing dark red. "All good things" Belle told to him. "I'll see you later, my friend" Belle told to Fairy godmother. "It was nice seeing you" Fairy godmother told her before she left. "Its almost dinner time, you'd better hurry if you want to catch your friends" fairy godmother told us as we nodded before saying our goodbyes as the others left, I had stayed behind. "Did you need anything else?" Fairy godmother asked me when she noticed I was still there. "I was wondering when we do picked the five up, I was wondering if I could go with the driver to picked up my siblings and I wanted to see my mom since she's pregnant and my dad too" I told her. "I'll see what I can do," Fairy godmother told me. "Thank you" I told her before leaving. "Now all I have to do is figure out a plan to get rid of Maleficent once and for all. I know it seems cruel but she's been a pain in my ass since as long as I can remember and with a younger sibling on the way, I wanted to make the Isle safe for he or she along with everyone else to but more importantly my unborn sibling. I'll have to look in the spell book, she'll regret ever going against me and especially kidnapping my little sister. But I'll have to wait until everyone's asleep, I don't want anyone to know what I have plan because they would likely disagree with what I plan to do. One day, I'm going to changed the Isle where the descendants of villains will never be trapped because of the deeds of their ancestors villians and those who I think changed. Maybe I should find a truth spell for the villians to see if they still have evil plans. Ursula doesn't really do anything except watch soap operas so I think she'd be fine. Smee especially he really didn't do anything wrong except be the Second mate. Once Maleficent is over taken by me, I'll changed the Isle. I think that's my destiny.

I had gotten my dinner and met my crew of friends and Diego, and his best friend Janelle, Selina, Arianna, Allison. Maybe I should get to know Arianna and Selina but That would be for another day. Instead I talked to Aaron and Diego while Arianna, Avery, Janelle, Allison talked to eachother. Una talked to Selina. Diego and I talked about the sports team for when Tourney ends. While Diego is known for his smarts. Sure he's a need but a sports nerd. And a pretty cool dude. We talked until dinner was over and we spilt ways. I found out that Diego was roommates with Charlie, Logan's younger Twin brother. Charlie looked exactly like Logan that I thought he was Logan but I was wrong. He wasn't into tourney he was more into the swords and shields sport. I was pretty interested in that too. That I think we could get along quite well. Aaron and I said goodbye to them and went to our dorm. Aaron wanted to have a beach day, on Saturday and I said yes because its the ocean. I feel like its calling to me. I wanted to bring some swords so we can fight. But I have to keep it hidden from Aaron or else he would say no into bringing it.