Loving: Three

Confused

I am in the verge on believing or not of what Zack told me earlier. But I decided not to believe in it. Who knows if he’s not even serious while typing it? Who knows that he’s laughing waiting for my reply? Or was he waiting? I don’t know. Instead

I just shrugged and put my phone on my side table. Then I started closing my eyes because I badly wanna sleep.

When I woke up it is already dark outside, I can see it through the window. Shock takes over me when I saw that it is already nine o’clock. I slept for too long! Pero gusto ko pa talaga matulog, e.

Before I could sleep again and fall back to bed the door of my room opened revealing my Mom.

“Baby Zen you are now awake.” A sweet smile is plastered on her face making me smile as well. Pero anong baby?

“Mom, drop the baby. I’m no longer a baby. I am now a lady, mommy.”

“Baby, sabi mo sa Kuya mo that even if you are thirty you are still our baby and you are still be sweet to all of us,” she pouted. As if she’s so sad about this! God!

My Mom really knows how to melt me!

“Okay fine. I am still your baby.” She smiled at that. My mom is so happy about me still being her baby. Cringe!

“But Mom what brings you here by the way?” I asked. Kasi hindi naman ito pumunta lang dito para tawagin akong baby eh.

“Tomorrow ikaw at ang mga Ate mo, should start preparing for your debut, isn’t it good baby? I am excited of your legality anak,” she giggled at that.

Well baka nga excited na excited talaga ito parang siya ‘yong mag de-debut ha! Tumawa na lang ako dahil sa kaniya.

“Yeah sure Mom, what about the budget?”

“Oh, anak don’t worry about the budget. It is prepared already and we have enough money to make your legality elegant and exquisite,” she told me. Well she’s just like that. For her, money is something that she can get easily.

Not to brag, but mayaman talaga pamilya nila Mommy. Actually, family nila ni Daddy mga mayayaman but I don’t want to claim that I am also rich too kasi wala pa akong napapatunayan sa sarili ko.

“On second thought, huwag ka na palang sumama ayokong makita mo ang mga plano namin. Tama nang alam mo na may birthday celebration ka, the rest tatawagan ka na lang namin if kailangan mo nang isukat o mamili ng gowns,” patuloy niya pang sabi.

“Sige Mom. I will leave everything to you and to my siblings,” I smiled to my mother. I'm so lucky to have her.

“By the way, you won’t eat dinner anak?” She asked. “Sorry baby, we ate first. You were sleeping earlier and we don’t have the courage to disturb you on your sleep,” she’s with her apologetic tone once again.

“It’s fine Mom, I am not hungry at all. I think I should go back to sleep after I take a bath.”

“Okay if that’s what you want to do. Good night, baby,” she then kissed my forehead.