Epilogue

I’m bored.

That’s the word that will define me right now. Mom and Dad are nowhere to be found at this hotel. Maaga sila lumabas and they didn’t bother leaving a note nor a message for me to be informed wherever they are.

Madly, I picked up my phone and wallet. I am not in the mood to do something today. Kaya mabilis akong naglakad palabas sa aking hotel room, hoping I could see something to have fun with.

When I reached outside my room, nakita ko rin na may babae na kakalabas lang din ng room niya. I can’t say that she’s straight because the way she chose an outfit…it’s kinda boyish.

I examined her from head to toe. Fuck. Balenciaga white shirt, sweatpants that looks so good and her shoes…what? Tommy Hilfiger? Oxford Reno… what?! That’s for men. Bakit may ganyan siya? Does she have some sort of a foot that has the same size as men? Pero hindi talaga eh. Her foot’s size looks cute.

She never looked at in front of her. I felt irritated. Bakit ba hindi siya tumitingin sa dinadaanan niya? What if she’ll bumped to someone so strict at hindi siya patawarin? That would be hell! I looked at her seriously, she paused wherever she stands and picked her…phone. The latest apple product.

I was curious when there are few expression shown on her face. Naiinis na parang natatawa. Binilisan ko ang aking paglakad at sakto naman nakayuko pa rin siya habang ibabalik sana ang cellphone niya nang binangga ko siya.

Yes, I bumped her. And boom! Her phone dropped. Hindi ko siya tiningnan at nagpatuloy ako sa paglakad.

She’s so mad telling me that I’m no gentleman.

“Kung tumingin ka sana sa dinadaanan mo, hindi ka sana mababangga.” I told her.

Now she looks more furious. Her expressions are very vocal. You don’t need to guess what she’s feeling dahil nararamdaman mo na.

“Iyon na nga. Kung sana tumingin ako hindi sana ako mababangga sa ’yo. Pero are you blind? Malamang sa malamang nakikita mo ako, bakit hindi ikaw ang umiwas? Alam mo nakakabobo ka!” She yelled at me sounds so irritated. Pero wala akong pake sa sinabi niya. Ang hindi ko alam ay kung saan tungkol ang sunod kong sinabi.

“So, Miss Balenciaga shirt. First of all, I am not blind. And about bumping you even though I saw you….it’s another case.” I said out of nowhere. I saw the confusions on her face.

Pumihit ako patalikod at agad siyang iniwan. Pero bago pa lamang ako nakalayo, may sinabi siya.

“Sige salamat na lang sa pagbangga sa akin ha!”

Sarcasm.

“You are welcome, Miss Balenciaga.”

The moment she disappeared at my sight, I saw my hands trembling and sweating. I wondered what happened…why do my hands are trembling? Was it really in fear? I admit not.

Naapektuhan yata ako sa kanya. But hell! I’ve been acquainted to a lot of girls and I didn’t act this way.

Nagtungo ako sa isang elevator and there, sabay kaming dumating sa ground floor. At dahil wala akong alam kung ano ang aking gagawin. I went to hold her wrist, trying to catch her attention by holding her like that. And she doesn’t have a choice because I’m on hold to her.

I felt my heart beats so fast by just holding her. It’s unusual for me. I held a lot of women’s wrist and hand, but they aren’t special to me. Walang nangyayaring pagwawala sa aking sistema. But to this girl, may nararamdaman akong iba. It is so unlike me.