The second chance

I don't own the transformers. Only the plot and my OC Abbie.

---------------------------------------------

(Abbie's P.O.V.)

I was walking around an abandoned building. I look around the building. I was kinda creepy. I carefully walk around the floor creaked underneath me as I walked.

I kept walking I noticed something on the far side of the room. I carefully walked over to check it out but the floor broke under me. And I fell down "ahh ! ".

I landed on the next floor under and I was in so much pain. It hurt some much I couldn't move. My side hurt a lot and I looked at my side and see some wood sticking out of my side.

I was losing to much blood and no one was around to help me. "is this how I die?" I ask my self. I was starting to lose consciousness. But there was a bright light I look around.

I looked at my self and see I'm not hurt anymore. 'Hello little one' someone with a deep voice said. I looked around and see something I never thought I would see.

"P-primus" I say. He nods and bends down to look at me. 'it is not your time to die I will give you a second chance if you at willing to accept' h e said.

I look at him and think about it. "all right I accept" I say. He nods 'you will be given a new body but you will be one of us you will start out as a sparkling your new name will be Jeticy' he says.

I nod taking everything in that he said. 'Now go my child you will be with a living family' he said. Before I could say anything the light consumed me.

I woke up in a pod like thing. I look around the tiny pod but stop at my ha- er servos. They were made of metal. Then the pod started to open light came through it was really bright.

I closed my optics for a little bit. When two servos grabbed me. I opened my optics and looked to see who it was. The servos are black I look up at the face of the bot. And notice I am a sparkling in my favorite series transformers prime.

And the bot holding me was Ratchet. Ratchet looked me over to make sure i was healthy. Then set me on the medical birth and called someone.

I heard a door open and I look at it and 4 other bots came in I couldn't get a good look at them cause Ratchet blocked my way. " I have found out what was in the pod" he said.

"~what was in it Ratchet?~" one of them asked. "something we haven't seen for mellenia" he said. When he said that he stepped a side I her gasps from them.

"A sparkling?!" A femme Arcee said. He nodded and looked at me. I looked at them with big little eyes. "Do you know if the sparkling has any parental units" Optimus asked.

Ratchet shakes his head "no she has none that are alive anymore" he said. Optimus nodded lightly "she will need someone to take care of her to grow properly" Ratchet said.

Then two other bots came in. I didn't recognize them they both were black and white one had a blue visor. "Sir we are back from patrol and there is nothin out of the ordinary " The one said.

"All right thank you Prowl and Jazz" Optimus said. Then the one I'm guessing is Jazz noticed me. "where did you find a sparkling?" he asked.

Prowl looked at me then at Optimus. "She was in a pod we found" He said. They nodded "who are her parental units?" Prowl asked.

"She has none living" Ratchet said. Jazz thought for a moment then smiles. "me and Prowler can take responsibility of her" Jazz said. Prowl looked at Jazz then glared at him "don't call me that Jazz".

"If you two are willing to then all right" Ratchet said. They both nodded lightly and looked at me. "Then you two need to make a parental bond with her" Ratchet said.

They both nodded and opened their chest plates to reveal their sparks. Jazz picked me up and brought me close to them and my little chest plate opened up.

Our sparks came together and I felt so many different emotions from them. Our sparks went back to our chest and our chest plates closed.

"What should we name her Prowl?" Jazz asked. "hmm how about Jeticy" He said. Jazz smiled and nods "that's perfect" he said.

---------------------------------------------

First chapter done. Hope you like this book.

~Jeticy (Abbie)