t e n | good intentions

•

The sound of the savior bell rang through the halls of Dream High. Students eagerly stood up, some even running out right before their teacher could finish her reminders and was left behind yelling reminders.

" Don't forget to pass tomorrow! That's the final deadline! " She yelled out as students left the class room.

With a sigh she put her glasses down and at the high school students antics. Just then the ever so diligent Council President went up to her to pass his work that was already completed with Jaemin trailing behind him. " Sorry about our behavior Ms.Kang- "

" Oh no no! " Their Science teacher, Kang Seulgi said while shaking her head before sporting a signature kind smile. " It's alright Jeno, you don't have to apologize. They're just excited since it's almost the semestral break after all. It's only natural! "

Jeno asked if they could assist her with her things but she declined and told them she could handle it all, no worries.

" Alright, we'll get going then. " Jeno said as he gestured to himself and Jaemin before bowing and leaving the classroom. " Goodbye Ms.Kang! "

As they walked outside the hall was packed with students staring at them. The star student of Dream High, and the Conglomerate Heir.  All the attention made Jaemin feel a bit uneasy sometimes but he always brushed it off and tried to ignore it.

" So what are you going to do during the break? " Jeno asked as they walked towards the lockers with his books in hand and stuffed them inside.

Jaemin who was leaning against the locker perked his head up at the question and just shrugged." I don't know, probably just visit my grandmother's or something. "

The two boys wandered through the school halls planning to go to the newly opened ice cream shop nearby, maneuvering their way through the sea of students who were also discussing their plans during the break.

Jeno laughed, with his eye smile on his bright face that made him earn the fitting nickname 'Samoyed,' " Really? I thought you were going to go to the Bahamas or something. That doesn't sound as extravagant as your previous trips. "

Jaemin sheepishly smiled at him and raised his eyebrows, " My grandmother's house is actually in Italy. " Jeno rolled his eyes at his response.

The two stopped in their tracks when a frantic expression appeared in Jeno's face. " Oh shoot, I have basketball practice today! " Jeno exclaimed with worry, forgetting about the inter-school championship in a few months because of the excitement of semestral break and the new ice cream shop.