f i f t e e n | party crashers

•

Tinted glasses were useful for a lot of things. Mainly it was used for blocking out the sun's harsh rays, but it could also be used to hide the fact that you were sleeping, or to just make yourself look cooler. In this instance, it was used to conceal the woman's eyeroll directed at a bothersome man that was hitting on her.

She rolled her eyes again when he pressed on despite her clear no. Saying how he was a great boyfriend to his exes. " Out of all the people who could've ended up in the seat beside me, it had to be this annoying guy. " The woman muttered under her breath.

I haven't even landed at Seoul yet.

The man looked at her. " What did you say? "  " Oh, nothing. " She replied back in English before rolling her eyes again. The woman raised her hand to grab the attention of a flight attendant, thankfully there was another seat at the business class she could go to.

She stood up much to the man's confusion, and pulled down her blue tinted sunglasses. Sending a wink to the man who became irritated before flipping her hair and walking to her new seat.

It was already nearing dusk when Detective Byun Baekhyun arrived. Clad in a fancy suit with his hair slicked back, I had to admit he did look rather dashing. However that persona quickly vanished when the detective proceeded to trip on the newly mopped steps to our office before he walked in.

The event we'd be going to was a party for the completion of The Garden's new research laboratory of it's South Korea branch. Many scientists, businessmen, and researchers alike would be present at the exclusive event. Due to the Detective's connections he was able to get us invitations in.

" What's cooking good looking! " Detective Byun said as soon as he saw me. I let out a small scoff when he proceeded to turn to the window that showed his reflection and slicked his hair back before posing. " Of course I'm best looking one though. "

I was dolled up too. Wearing a black dress with a sweetheart neckline which hugged me at the right places and nude pumps that my aunt bought for me. My hair was curled at the ends and I put on natural makeup from the drug store which I hope looked at the very least, decent.

" Sure you are Detective. " I commented.

" Hey! You don't know how many girlfriends I got because of my amazing good looks. "

" Well how many of them stayed? "

" Must you hurt me, Vin? "