e l e v e n | falling out

•

Soft pastel colors and tiny little characters littered around the place was the predominant theme of PinkHaven Cafe.

Despite its popularity, to him it could never compare to Johnny's where he spent many fond memories, basking in its cozy and genuine atmosphere.

As people filled into the cafe one by one, a specific table caught their eyes. Mostly teenage boys and girls who gawked at the beauty of the two who occupied it. They had luscious hair, soft yet prominent features, and an aura that would demand attention. They were ethereal.

But it couldn't be denied that despite their differences in how the two carried themselves, they looked uncannily similar.

The boy didn't like the attention that he was getting, but he brushed it off once again. Normally the strong aroma of the cup of coffee in front would've made him drink it all. But not now.

" So, how are you Jaemin? " The girl asked.

Her hair was perfectly styled, her sleek outfit from numerous luxury fashion brands, and her grace and poise truly made her look like a distinguished lady. Don't get him wrong she was, but the image was far different from the girl who once chased him around the family garden while they were both covered in mud.

But of course it all changed, they changed as well.

A tense silence fell upon the two as Jaemin refused to answer. He looked down at his hands that awkwardly fiddled with his ryan keychain.

This wasn't how the two thought their reunion would be.

The girl cleared her throat and was about to speak again before Jaemin interrupted,

" Why are you here? "

She blinked her eyes at the sudden harsh tone. " What- what do you mean? " She said before letting out a forced chuckle. " To check up on you of course! "

Jaemin let out a sigh before crossing his arms on the table, not knowing what took over him. Was it grief, betrayal, or hurt? He didn't know.

" First you left me behind, and now you suddenly check up on me after years? "

Now it was the girl's turn to sigh. " Jaemin. I know it looks like they told me to go here, which is a bit true, " She began, flipping a lock behind her ear. " But I swear I'm really just here to see how you're doing. I'm not here to force you into making amends. "