━ 𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗮

There's a grey spot in the place where your soulmate will touch you for the first time

࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚

“I'm so done with our PE teacher.” you groaned and pulled your shirt over your head.

The sweat clinging to your neck made you cringe and you decided to use your towel and washrag later to wipe it off in the bathroom right next to the locker room.

The other girls in the room chuckled a little at your little outburst.

One of your classmates, who had placed her bag right next to yours took of her shirt as well and started to comb her hair as she turned towards you.

“I just thought the same. Making us run ten laps while he is just sitting on the bench and reading magazines is some real bullshit.”

You ran your eyes over her body, her skin only covered by her underwear. No grey spot was to be found.

In most cases, the spot that marked the first touch of your soulmate was somewhere on your arm or our hand, the parts of the body that were reached out to someone and were touched the most.
Of course, it wasn't activated when a random person touched it but when your soulmate came in contact with it, it would light up in all kinds of colours, staying like that for a day or two before it vanished.

You always felt a kind of jealousy upon seeing people who had already lost their marks.

“Did you already find your soulmate?” you asked, making her give you a surprised look at first.

Then, a smile appeared on her lips.

“Yeah, my girlfriend. We've been together for a year now. She's really amazing.”

Her eyes sparkled and for a second, she seemed to get lost in her thoughts.

“Her mark was right on her cheekbone, she always said she hated how it destroyed the looks of her face.”

She chuckled a little, then, she looked back at you.

“Why do you ask?” she eventually asked and you felt her eyes running over your body this time.

It didn't take long for her to find the two grey stamps right above your hips.

“Oh, I see.” she said with an almost pitying tone. But her eyes sparkled with something that looked like hope when she continued.