━ 𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗮

There is a flower bud growing on the back of everyone's hand, when they touch their soulmate for the first time (it has to be skin to skin contact), the flower starts to bloom

࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚

You tried to balance the large stack of boxes on your arms, your eyes switching between them and the hallway in front of you.

They held the things needed for the stand you and your class had to prepare, the dust on top of the cartons showing that they had laid around in the storage room for over a year.

Shiratorizawa had its open day, to greet students who were interested in transferring and wanted to get a look at their future high school.
Your class had decided to create a stand with crêpes and a quiz show about the different clubs, so that the visitors could already think about what they might be interested in.

Of course the volleyball club had risen its voice first to take over that part. After all, their club was the most popular and would attract the most people.
But you were pretty sure that it would turn into complete chaos because Tendou had somehow took over the lead of that organization.

You just hoped that Reon and Semi were able to step in so that the quiz wouldn't turn out as a complete disaster.

You turned to stop in front of the door of your class, kicking it open with your foot and being greeted by the sight of your classmates running around, everyone trying to find a thing they were able to do so that they wouldn't be scolded by the teacher once he came back.

Someone crossed your path and you were forced to stop in your tracks to not drop all the boxes on your arms.
Yet while you took a step back, you noticed how the door started to fall back into the frame and you were not fast or balanced enough to reach out with your foot to stop it.

Already expecting the harsh contact of the door knocking right into you, you pulled up your shoulders and shut your eyes tight, waiting for the impact that would knock all the boxes and its insides to the ground.

But it didn't come.

You stood there like a deer in headlights and waited for another moment, until you dared to slowly open your eyes.

The face that you saw made your heart skip a harsh beat and at first, you were only able to stare at Yamagata Hayato, before you noticed that he had stopped the door from hitting you.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a calm voice and at first, you weren't even able to answer.

You just looked into his brown eyes, completely locked inside of them. When you noticed how you stared at him, heat rushed to your cheeks and you quickly nodded.

"Y-yeah, thank you." was all you managed to bring out and when he flashed you a little smirk, your heart skipped another beat.

With quick steps, you walked through the classroom, dodging the other students and feeling your knees shake a little bit.