━ 𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶

If your soulmate gets a wound or a cut, the image of flowers appears in that spot and stays there until the wound is healed – if the person dies of that wound, the mark stays forever

࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚

Your soulmate really had been reckless during the last weeks.

Whenever they hurt themselves, a fine lineart of flowers appeared on your skin in that exact same spot.

On your fingers, there were several small flowers, bigger motives often appeared on your knees and shins, staying until the skin of your soulmate had healed.

You were a second year at Aoba Johsai and manager of the boy's team and right now, you stepped into the hall of the Sendai gymnasium together with Iwaizumi and Matsukawa.

Even though Johsai had already lost this year's interhigh against them – or maybe especially because of that – Oikawa had insisted on watching this out of order game of their main opponents.

Every night, he prayed to the gods that they would loose, no matter how unlikely that was.

“Seriously... the audacity that he drags us here to watch this...” Iwa growled, while you headed through the entrance area towards the spectator area of the gym.

“Sorry that you also had to come, (y/n).” he apologized to you, but you only shook your head with a smile.

“It's fine, I can learn a lot of things while watching Shiratorizawa play. Especially because this time, I'm not as tensed and excited as during your games against them.”

What a dirty liar you were.

You had been happy about Oikawa's invitation and had looked forward to coming.

Because you had a pretty heavy crush on the ginger haired middleblocker from Shiratorizawa's second years.

Since you had first seen Kawanishi Taichi during a game during your first year and your first interhigh as a manager, you had been so intrigued by him.

For a reason you couldn't name, you felt so drawn in by him, felt like you somehow belonged together and had a connection. Even though you had never had a real conversation.

But of course, you could never say that to your team.

A relationship like that would be as dangerous as the one of Romeo and Juliet, with Oikawa being Montague in person.

The captain and setter of your team already sat in a row of the spectators block, watching the warm-up.

“There you are, guys! Finally someone who can help me not going insane!” he greeted your little group, to which Iwa only clicked his tongue.