━ 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆

I imagined what the secret fears of the boys might be or what
insecurities they don't really like to talk about and ended up with this

═══════════════════════

𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐀
𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭

"Ah shit, not right now."

You quickly jerked into a sitting position and leaned your head back, already noticing the feeling of blood flowing through the upper part of your nose.

Ushijima rose his body as well, pausing the movie you had watched until now and giving you a concerned look.

"Are you alright, (y/n)?"

You quickly nodded at his question and leaned your head further back, even though you knew that this was something you shouldn't do since it would only cause the blood to flow to your head.

"I am, can you give me a tissue please?"

He did as you said, quickly grabbing a box with tissues and handing one of them towards you, while he rested the package between the two of you.

You leaned your head forward a little to look at him and grab the soft textile, but in the same moment, you already felt blood running from your nose to your lips.

With an annoyed groan, you pushed the tissue beneath your nose and felt the red liquid quickly soaking it all the way through.

Hissing a curse, you quickly shifted another clean spot of the thin material beneath your nostril, while you used your thumb and index finger to push your nose together, as if you were trying not to be bothered by an unpleasant smell.

While you were waiting for the bleeding to stop, you wanted to give your boyfriend an apologetic smile and you already opened your mouth to say that this would only take a few moments.

But Ushijima only stared at you, with widened eyes and trembling lips.

His body suddenly seemed further away from you.

You hadn't even noticed that he had pulled away.

"Is everything okay, Toshi?"

Your voice sounded weird and hollow since you were holding your nose and it made you chuckle for a small second.
But your boyfriend just seemed to tense more and eventually turned his head away, his fingers trembling.

With a frown appearing on your face, you tried to get a better look at his face.

While you did that, you dropped the hand holding the blood soaked tissue in your lap, making all the red spots visible for him.

And upon seeing that, Ushijima quickly jumped up, his strong legs trembling as he took two steps away from the bed and staring at you for a moment, before he turned his head away and a shiver seemed to run down his spine.

He looked down as he started fidgeting with his fingers, uncertainty filling his voice.

"I... I can't see blood." was all he mumbled with his deep voice and your eyes widened in shock.