ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ- 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝

The rest of the ride to camp was filled with wind flapping through the car and the sirens echoing through the quiet of the state

The rest of the ride to camp was filled with wind flapping through the car and the sirens echoing through the quiet of the state. We were headed towards the camp and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried about the loud ass sirens attracting walkers.

We eventually met up again with Rick and the others on the road. Well, more like passed by them while we barreled down the road. Glenn slowed down a bit next to the large vehicle as we hollered excitedly not only for our victory but the sweet ride we were currently in.

"Yeah! Woohoo!"

"We did it, we're not dead!"

Both of us screamed as Morales and Rick looked at us. Morales had a solemn look to him, but at the moment I didn't think anything of it because of how much adrenaline was still pumping through my veins.

It wasn't long before we saw the small mountain that our camp was based on. As we got closer I could see Dale's RV that, for a moment, I thought I'd never see again. The old man stood up as we got closer and it was then that I realized the sirens would most definitely create a problem with Shane if not the walkers. He's a smart man, I'll give him that, but he doesn't live in the fast lane, he hardly ever takes risks.

As we got closer a small group began to form. The group's intentions varied. They were either coming for the sound or coming to see if we had their loved ones with us.

Glenn came to a stop with a wide grin on his face, clearly still happy about the win we just took. We both hopped out of the car, Glenn was obviously more graceful than I considering he has two good ankles.

"Holy crap, turn that damn thing off!" Dale yelled from the RV.

"I don't know how!" It was true. Neither of us knew how to turn off the loud ass siren, otherwise, I would've made him stop a long time ago.

"Pop the damn hood, please," Shane said from in front of the car. Of course he'd know. Mister survival-of-the-fittest knows how to do just about everything. Which was why it was a little upsetting that he didn't take risks, considering he could find a way to get out of a sticky situation quite well if he wanted to.

"My sister Andrea-" Amy was worried about her sister while Glenn and I were struggling to hear Shane, and her yappin' was only making it worse.

"Pop the hood!" I yelled over to Glenn who seemed to have finally heard us over the two very loud and very annoying sounds.

"Is she okay? Is she alright?" Amy pleaded from beside Glenn. I understood her worry, but God did she have to be so annoying?

"Yeah! Yeah! She's okay! She's okay!" Glenn yelled, clearly just as annoyed as I was.

"Is she coming back?" If I didn't throw one of my knives at her now, I couldn't promise she'd be safe later.

"Yes!" Glenn hissed, trying his best to get away from the pestering blonde.