A small announcement!

Sorry to do something like this, I'll hopefully be updating soon, but I wanted to share something something exciting with you. I'm currently writing another Zutara fic, yay! 

Don't worry, this story will still continue. So I'll finish this in due time. But this is special. My new story is called Unity and it's a bit of a Book Three and on rewrite. So far, I think its going to be three books. That's right, three whole books of good ole Avatar. 

I have my own ideas, and it's going to slightly more dark, but I think it'll fit right in with Avatar, cause things did get dark in the series itself. 

Here's the best part: You're getting a book at a time. So once I finish one book, I will mass post all the chapters of that Book. So to do that, I do need you to be patient with me please, these chapters are gonna be long and dense so it's a little tit for tat. 

So here's what Unity is all about: 

The war has come to a standstill after hearing about the fall of Fire Lord Ozai. The returning Prince Zuko has slain his father and taken the throne for himself. Azula and many of their late father's loyalists have fled into the Earth Kingdom under the safety of her rule and guidance as they plan to liberate the rest of the nation from Zuko's wrath. Meanwhile, Zuko wants to bring an end to the war, even if it means going back to the very people he betrayed. He must reach the Avatar's companions in hopes of bringing peace to the world and ending the war once and for all.

Let me know what you think or feel free to ask any questions. I'll do my best to respond in kind, mostly cause I just love talking to you all. It's going to be on here, and A03 definitely, I don't know about Deviant Art, cause...Deviant Art makes things difficult, but I'll cross that bridge when it gets there. 

I'll keep you in the loop of the First Book, and I'm unsure of all the chapters in each book, but I know what's going to go on for all of the plot. But I hope you're excited, I'm excited too. Thanks for reading this far and thanks for enjoying my story and I hope you'll enjoy Unity when the first Book drops.