Chapter 1: Transferees

Third Person's View

It was the start of another school year and Chaewon was really tored to go to school.

Ever since the accident, Minju and Chaewon never spoke again to each other.

Minju is still guilty to what happened to Chaewon.

What happened that night? You guys curious?

Well, after Chaewon pushed Minju, Minju also pushed down another girl so both Minju and the girl she pushed down with her was safe.

But after their heads were all clear, they both saw in what state Chaewon and Yujin were.

They were both brought to different hospitals so they never actually met.

-

In Seoul Hospital, Chaewon was admitted. That incident was kept from the public.

Chaewon had a serious heart problem even before the incident and was given a life time of atleast 30 to 60 years.

But because of the impact of the car, her heart was injured and her life span lessened to 20 to 25 years.

Chaewon was devistated to hear that so she just learned to accept it.

But of course, that didn't stop Chaewon from living normally.

Chaewon haven't had a compatible heart to do a transplant.

Chaewon waited and waited but still nothing.

Chaewon was hurt and decided to never let anyone in as much as she did with Minju.

But it didn't stop her from having friends and being cute, bubbly and always on the go.

Chaewon's friends, Yena, Sakura and Chaeyeon, helped her recover and was by her side throughout the years.

After the incident, not once did Minju decided to visit Chaewon which the younger took hard.

Just by thinking about it makes her have an attack.

It hurts her so much.

-

Through the years, Chaewon has never let her walls down.

While the Ahn and 2Kim Corp finally merged into 2KimAhn Corp.

Chaewon and Minju's parents agreed on cancelling the marriage since both parties want to call it off.

The families are still in good term except for the two Heiress.

-

While on Yujin's side, she was admitted to a hospital at Gangnam.

It was a special hospital that would take care of people with head injuries that might be permanent.

In Yujin's case, her eyes already had bad eyesight even before the accident and her occipital lobe in the brain was damaged.

The occipital lobe is the part of the brain that is responsible for your eyesight. But since hers is damaged, she can only see blurred lights.

She was also devistated to hear the news that there was atleast 70% of her being like this permanently.

She just gave up hope like Chaewon and just didn't want to feel anything.

Yujin didn't like feeling emotions.

She built a cold thick layer of ice around her heart and never let anyone in, even her parents, friends and her First love and heartbreak, Jang Wonyoung.