Chapter 14: I love her...

Chaewon's POV:

I woke up to my friends having a conversation. It looks like it's serious.

"We need to tell her. But I don't know how she'll handle it."

"Tell me what?" I asked and the all turned to me.

"U-um, What Eunbi unnie said wasss... umm.. w-we n-need to s-sell her, yeah. That's it." Yena unnie said stuttering. She's lying.

"Unnie, don't make me dumb. Tell me what." I asked witha sterner voice.

"I think we need to tell her. Chaewon-ah, 2Kim Corp is now seperated. Your parents stopped their collaboration. And... umm."

"And what?"

"Yujin, umm... Stopped the marriage, she's marrying Minju next week. That's the reason why they stopped the collaboration." Eunbi unnie continued.

"B-but on on the other hand, we found you a donor! And your family's company is now globaly number 1! Yehey?" Yena unnie tried to light up the mood but it can't.

I can't breath, As much as I don't want to be hurt, it just does. It seriously hurts.

Nurses then helped me and injected my with my medicine to calm me down and I eventually did.

Is this what I get for loving someone?

"When will they proceed with the operation?" I asked once everything calmed down.

"Maybe a week from now. Everyone in the hospital right now is busy because of some kidnappings. Kids began to disappear then a few days later, turn up with bruises and wounds. Some didn't survive."

Who could do such a thing?

-

I was alone right now and watching Netflix on the smart tv in my hospital room.

Yeah, a smart tv. It's a VIP room.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep when I heard the door open and close.

I didn't opem my eyes since I was tired.

"Unnie, I'm sorry. I love you. But we need to face the fact that I love Minju unnie more. I really love her. I love you too. But, she's the one I want to marry. She's the one I've been looking for. I'm so sorry."

My heartbeat began to quicken but I heard her sobbing that made me relax. I was worried.

As I drifted of to sleep, I heard her mumble something "I love you Ssamu unnie. I love you..."

Then the darkness consumed me.

Yujin's POV:

I sat there looking at her beautiful face. She looks like an angel. She might not be the angel I was looking for, but she's the angel that captured my heart.

She also has an angelic voice.

Marrying Minju unnie is not my own choice. Again, the Crown threatened us. All of us.

We had to make sure that Chaewon unnie is safe.

They told us to break Chaewon unnie's heart or she'll die.

Breaking her heart was the only option we had.

Everything, ever since I was at the hospital was a show.

Everyone knows. All was scripted. Except for the part where Minju unnie told us about why the accident was caused.

Minju unnie and Wonyoungie didn't know that all this was a fake.

When we went out of Chaewon unnie's room, we talked about it.

Flashback

"Unnie, look. Please, I know you love Chaewon unnie and you would do this for her. The crown told us to break her heart or she'll die."

"I knew it! Mr. and Mrs. Kim's (Chaewon's Parents) daughter is their target."

"Huh? What do you mean unnie?"

"They want Mr. and Mrs. Kim to suffer on losing a daughter. Mr. and Mrs. Kim had a past with the crowns. They fired Kriesha's father in their company, and that's the cause of their son's death. Park Jimin. He had cancer and needed treatment. His father got fired so he didn't have any money. And that's when he bacame the Mafia King. He had loads of money but eventually his son died because they were too late. And now, this is his revenge."

End of Flashback

I wanted to just get all the pain she's feeling.

It hurts me seeing her like this.

As I left her room, I felt someon grab me and placed a cloth on my mouth and immidiately blacked out...

Chaewon's POV:

I heard a grunt outside that made me jump out my bed.

It didn't startle me or anything, it was just unexpected.

As I opened the door, I saw Yujin being dragged by a big guy!

"HEY!" I shouted and he looked back.

He had glasses but I saw his eyebrows raise indicating that his eyes widened.

I removed my dextrose and went after him.

I couldn't run much longer when by chest started to hurt.

I saw the man one last time before I completely black out...

•~•~•~•

Here is a short update, hope you like it!

The end is near!

Love you~!