Chapter 8: Really Like You

Yujin's POV:

The 'date' went well.

I liked it.

During the time on top of that hill, I never thought I would tell her things I never told anyone even my friends and my parents.

I just wish Chaewon unnie is her.

I would gladly marry her but, someone already caught my eyes.

Yeah, caught. Like 7 years ago.

She had an angelic face.

I think I really like her.

-

When we got home, I walked in the house and straight into the living room.

I wasn't in the mood to eat nor lay in bed.

I just wanted to play some music.

So I asked siri to play 12:45 By Etham.

It's a great song.

I only knew about this when I heard Chaewon unnie play this in her car while driving to the hill.

I asked her and she told me the title.

I like this song. It's like he's saying that he needs space.

Which is exactly what I need.

"Yujin, you're back. Good. Have you eaten yet? We were just about to have dinner." Eunbi unnie.

"No thank you unnie. Chaewon unnie and I already ate." I said.

It wasn't a lie, we went to mcdonalds drive through while on our way home.

Had some good old Big Mac.

"Ok, just yell if you need anything ok?"

"Yes unnie."

I then went to my room which is at the 3rd floor.

Since I've been practically blind for 7 years, I learned to use my extra senses and I always memorize a hoise or a building if im gonna use it for more than a year.

My friends placed some markings on on every right wall after the last step of the stairs so I could use it.

There was also markings telling me on how many steps were towards my room or the bathroom or any room in that floor.

It was interesting to say the least.

-

I finally found my way to my room which im probably imagining is a bland colored room which is either white and grey or grey and black or all three.

I clean my room and do normal things.

Ok, I know cleaning my room often is not normal but I fell like cleaning my room ok?

-

Just then, I floped down on my bed.

I thought about Chaewon unnie and it makes my heart beat so fast.

It's like I just ran a 100 kilometer marathon.

Ok, I might be overreacting but it's true.

My heart beats so fast and my palms become sweaty.

I became more self-concious and a part of me wants to just be close to her.

But, the last time I liked someone ended up, me getting hurt.