Chapter 9: Reunion

Yujin's POV:

After the kiss with Chaewon unnie, it was quite awkward than before but I still remained cold.

I needed to make sure I liked her before jumping to conclusions so I kissed her.

When my lips touched hers, my stomach felt like there was something inside it.

It's like when you're scared or whenever you're excited.

It's like that.

I never knew I would feel this again.

Last time I ever felt like this was when I kissed... her.

I can't bear to say her name.

It just hurts me so much.

It's been 7 years since I last saw her. I wonder what she looked like now.

She was my bestfriend and because of some stupid accident, I never got a chance to be her girlfriend or just cuddle with her.

I hated that day.

Who ever was the driver of that car, I hope they die.

They gave me this pain.

I hate it.

But, on the other hand, I would've never even met Chaewon unnie if I didn't get into that accident. Or will I?

Maybe.

"Yuddaeng!" Speak of the devil.

"Ssamu unnie? What are you doing here?" I just realized that whenever she's around, the walls that I built was slowly getting destroyed by her and she also found a way to melt the ice surrounding my heart.

I don't know why she has this effect on me.

"Yuddaeng! I told you, we should hang out together! My friends and your friends are now down stairs. We need to hang out. All of us!" She said with an excited tone.

I can tell she's really pumped up.

"Fine. Just give me a minute to dress up."

I then walked to my closet and just grabbed some jeans which I can feel is a ripped jeans.

Then someone grabbed my hand refraining me to get some clothes.

"I'll get your clothes, I want to pick it so it would look nice on you. You can't just blindly grab clothes then put them on."

I just sighed and nodded my head and headed towards my bed and sat down.

It's Saturday morning so I don't even know why and how she gets up early.

"Here. It looks nice. It's a light blue and white stripped long sleeves that might be a little too big but will look good when half tucked inside those ripped jeans you took out earlier. I'll be outside so you can just come put when you're ready." Then I heard her footsteps and the door closing.

I then lifted my shirt up and brought my pajamas down.

I grabbed the longsleeves first then my pants and like she said, I half tucked them.

I then heard a knock and I said "Come in."

"Ready?" Ssamu unnie asked.

I just nodded my head and went outside.

She helped me walk down the stairs and I heard abunch of screaming and shouting.

I bet they're bickering again.

"Unniee~! Im back! Im with ddaeng. Let's go?" She asked them and they stopped bickering.

"Who's ddaeng? And why is he or she named a dog?" Someone with a husky voice asked. Im guessing it's Yena unnie. Chaewon unnie's friend. Who is also the one Yuri unnie is crushing on.

"Yujinie. Now, let's go!" She then dragged me to a car.

I didn't know if it was just me or her.

"It's cool. It's just us. Im using my sports car right now so it's only a two seater."

I nodded and drifted off to sleep.

Chaewon's POV:

I looked over and saw her asleep.

Im starting to think that im inlove.

But that can't be right. I only like her, not love.

Last time I fell in love, I ended things so she can be free while I get into an accident and she decided she didn't eant anything to do with me.

-

We arrived and I shook her shoulders gently.

"Ddaeng. We're here."

She then opened her eyes and rubbed them. She looked really beautiful.

"Thanks."

She then hopped off and I followed suit. I then linked our arms together and we went inside the gates with our friends with their girlfriends infront.

We were the last in line.

Just then, as we went inside, I saw them looked a bit weary.

Hmmm. I wonder why?

Oh, what?! WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!

"Oh, Chaewon unnie. My name is Kriesha, Minju's fiancee. We were supposed to be with our other guy friends but they cancelled. Wonyoung over there with her girlfriend Gab wanted to ask if we coukd stick with you guys. I just want to get to know all of you. So what do you say?"

----

[It's your chance... Some choices will be made by the readers. So, what do you think?]

[Yes]

or

[No]

Another chapter will be released after 2 days so we can get enough votes. Thank you~!