Chapter 7: A Date?

Chaewon's POV:

I took Yujin into this new cafe I discovered a few days ago while driving around.

As both of us walked in, with me clinging onto her arms, a wave of a coffee aroma invaded my nose.

The scent of coffee was always something that calmed me.

I loved the smell of it.

I just hope Yujin likes it too.

-

I sat her down on a mini booth that had a few books around.

It was like a booth on a dinier but it was brown and had nice leather seats with a smooth white table with book shelves behind the seats that faced each other.

I asked what she wants and she wanted an Iced Americano.

I went to the counter to buy 2 Iced Americano and went back to seat with her.

Afew minutes went by and no one was talking so I was the first one to break it.

"Do you like it?" I asked hoping she would speak.

But nope, she just nodded her head.

Pshh...

"Why?" Huh? Once she talked, it didn't made sense.

"What do you mean Why?" I asked her not really knowing the meaning.

"Of all people, why did you drag me here?" Wow, her voice is even colder than dry ice and liquid nitrogen.

"I just felt like it, besides, I already told you, I want to get to know my future wife."

"Tsk, I only agreed because I had no choice. Besides, I already have my eyes on someone. Well, had my eyes on someone."

"Look, im sorry. But you'll be happy once you know who I am."

"Psh, she's not you."

Oh, I you only knew.

"You know what? Let's just talk about stuff we like."

"K."

Well, that was long.

Looks like im the one asking her.

"What's your favourite dish? Or food you love?"

"Chicken."

"Aything you do as a hobby?"

"Watch the sunset."

"Watch? I thought you couldn't see."

"I can see lights. My eyes aren't completely blind. I can see the sun, I can se sillouettes, I can also see the sunset, just not clearly. I can only see it's shade and color and I love the light breeze."

"Huh, that's great! You know what? Let's go on a date! Come on! I'll take you some where. I promise it's good."

"Date? No. I don't do those."

"Please? Come on."

"Fine, but if I don't like it, it never happens again."

"Yes!"

I then guided her again to the passenger seat and drove towards the place.

That place was special, it was hard to climb up because of my disease but it was all great nonetheless.