Epilouge

Yujin's POV:

It's been 2 years ever since the incident happened.

I couldn't believe that she saved me. I've done horrible things to her. I even called off our engagement but she still saved me.

I'm on my way to visit someone. It's someone who is dear to all of hs now.

She's a life saver. Literally.

"Love, come one! We're gonna be late!" I heard my wife's angelic voice.

I lost my eyesight after a year of getting it back. Unfortunately, my eyesight was just temporary.

I can't see my angel anymore. Yeah. I married my angel.

I miss her face but she's always there for me.

"Let's go." She said and helped me inside the car.

We drove to the garve yard and she searched for her grave stone.

I heard some voices. Some bickering, some greeting each other.

I missed them.

"Yujin. Hey." I heard Eunbi unnie said.

"Hey unnie." I replied.

"Let's go find her grave stone?" I nodded as an answer and I felt her arm cling onto mine.

I then felt her sit down so I followed suit.

"Hey, I hope you missed me haha. I just want to thank you. For you know. Saving me." Someone said.

"Hey. Sorry. If we had just known. We would have been able to save you." I said and stood up.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I heard someone behind me, I'm gussing from the hand that touched me, it's my wife.

"Hey love. It's ok. You didn't know." She said.

"Yeah, you're right baby."

"WHO WANT'S PIZZA?!" I heard a duck quacked.

I heard a few "me"s and "I do!"s too.

I then sat down near her grave and used my hands to read her name.

"Gabrielle Skribikin."

What? You thought I married Kim Minju and Kim Chaewon died? Nope!

Not even close...

Here is what really happened.

Third Person View

The girls arrived at the hospital and the others were crying.

Chaeyeon told Chaewon's parents about her request while the Mafia Princesses were arrested and was brought to the hospital to meet the Ahn and Kim Family.

"YOU! YOU ALMOST KILLED OUR DAUGHTERS!" *SLAP* Mrs. Kim slapped Kriesha.

"W-we're sorry. I-I d-didn't know that it was a r-real gun."

"What do you mean?!" Mrs. Ahn said.

"I-I, W-we. G-gabb was shot by our father. S-she was o-outraged when she pulled the trigger a-and the s-someone was shot. We were just asked. We love Wonyoung and Minju but we don't want to go this far. Our father just used us to get his revenge on you. If we didn't they would kill Wonyoung and Minju. T-the doctor said that Gabb has no chance of ever waking up. I-I, on behalf of my sister. Want to give her heart to Kim Chaewon. We knew Chaewon would give ther heart that was meant for her to Yujin. Please believe me. Becauae I would never hurt my sister's sister." Kreisha explained while sobbing.