Chapter 5: Talk

Chaewon's POV:

I just stared at her face.

She was sleeping beside my bed.

I can feel my heart beat gets faster and louder, I want to calm it down because someone might hear it.

Like, someone might literally hear it since I was hooked up to a monitor that records my heart rate.

It sucks.

I hated nurses and doctors and hospitals.

I told my parents that if I was about to die, make sure that I die anywhere else except the hospital.

The just told me no since I wasn't gonna die just yet.

I sigh.

My parents still belives that a donor would come and give their life to me just for money?

I don't think so.

Money can't buy everything. It can't buy life.

It might prolong our life but it can't buy it.

It's been what? 20 years? And no donor or someone in any hospital had been a match for me.

The doctors says that my blood type is really rare and people like me would seriously have a hard time.

Not to mention that I was still enlisted as 2nd in line to find a heart donor.

I was originally the 10th but im now the 2nd in line since the other 8 died.

It sound horrible I know but they were really old so I couldn't blame them.

Then the 3rd person enlisted is a kid, about 7 years old.

I remembered her since I bumped into her and while I was on my way for a check up. I also learned that the kid had only a few months.

I was thinking of giving away the heart ti her when im the 1st in line.

I can't suffer.

I know what it feels like.

"Unnie?" My thoughts were interupted by Yujin's voice.

I just hummed in response.

"Are you ok now?" I didn't know why the change of heart, but im not saying I don't like it.

I said yes and she stood up and went back to the couch.

I missed her warmth.

I think I li- I can't!

No. I can't fall for her. Not after what happened to Minju and I.

I think I might die early if I ever get heart broken again.

Yujin's POV:

To be honest, I felt like I didn't want to leave her.

I wanted to comfort her but I know it wasn't gonna be right.

People only leave. That's what they do best.

I then sat on the cold couch thinking what happened to the person I was with during the accident.

I remember her being a girl since I bumped into her and I grazed her soft shoulder length hair.

I feel like I want to gt to know her.

After Wonyoung left me, I would always remember and think about that girl.

She's precious to me.

I heard that she was in the Seoul Hospital admitted.

I wanted to visit her and hold her and take a look at her but I knew I couldn't see her.