His Phone

I went to bed that night thinking about what happened and not knowing if i should call Liam or not.

I put my phone on the charger then put it on the nightstand then turned to the side. Lucy jumped on my bed and i started to pet her and then i hear a ding and quickly turn over.

New Text Message:

I'm coming over tomorrow.

Why does Logan want to come over. He can't just invite himself over.
_______________

I woke up and today was actually sunny outside. I put food in Lucy's bowl and goes into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After i brush my teeth i brush my hair and while i'm brushing my hair i hear a knock on the door.

I walk out with my hairbrush still in my hair and turn to my mom that was walking towards the door also.

"I got it," i said and she turned away from the door.

I turn back to the door and open it.

"It's 10am Logan," i said with a still face and the brush was still in my hair.

He looked at me up and down not opening his mouth to say anything.

"Wait outside," i said as i close to door and run back to my room.

I finish brushing my hair and quickly went back to the door to go outside. He was sitting on the front porch on his phone and i sat next to him.

"So, what do you want," i said as he puts away his phone.

He pulled out a phone from his pocket and sat it in between us.

"This is Matthew's phone, i thought you might want it back."

I look down at the phone and picked it up. I felt as if i was being harsh to him the past couple days because he seemed genuinely sorry.

"I- I uh, Thank you."

He looked up and smiled and didn't say anything after.

"Listen Logan," i said with a pause and he turned his head towards me. "I'm sorry, i've been rude to you," i said.

"I get it, your brother died, my best friend, you cared for him, again i'm sorry for Matthew," he replied.

I heard as my mom walked outside.

"Ohh hey Logan! Why don't you come inside instead of talking out here," she said.

"Okay, thank you!" Logan said.

We both get up as we walk into the house.

The smell of food hits your nose when you walk in. My mom had made cinnamon rolls.

"Would you like to eat?" she said as i sat down.

"No i'm good," Logan said.

"Are you sure?"

"I ate before i came."

"Okay!" my mom said as she walked back into her room and i heard her talking to John.

Maddie came out of her room and ran to Logan and hugged him. Let's say when Matthew would invite Logan over he would talk to Maddie all the time but never talk to me.

"Hey Kiddo long time no see," Logan said.

"I'm busy now, with school."