What Do I Do Now?

"What are you doing here?" I sobbed not looking at him.

"I've been texting you, I didn't see you at the movies, i was checking to see where you were," Logan said sitting down next to me.

"I'm fine," I said.

"As a man i know when a girl says she's fine, she isn't."

"It- It's just," i take a deep breath before continuing. "Lexi's mad at me, Liam doesn't want me around, and i'm pretty sure my mom hates me."

I didn't hear anything, i'm pretty sure Logan was speechless and had no idea what to say.

"Life's never easy," he responded.

"I know i'm popular, but besides all the popularly i'm alone."

I look up at Logan before he continued.

"I'm 18 and i don't know how to do anything, my parents never taught me laundry, dishes, or even cooking, they always leave to go on business trips.

"Is that why you can throw parties?"

"Duh if my parents found out they would kill me," Logan said which me laugh.

"You're good, you aren't caught up with popularity, Matthew was good keeping you away from everything," Logan said.

I wipe my tears before looking at him.

"I miss him," i said as the tears came back.

Logan leaned closer and hugged me while i sobbed.

After a couple minutes i wipe my tears again and look at Logan.

We caught ourselves both staring at each other before i leaned in and kissed him.

He took a shock at this pulling away for a second before looking back at my lips and started kissing again.

I had my hands on his neck as i feel his hand go from my waist to my neck.

After we kiss we just stare at each other not knowing if we want to kiss again.

"I'm s -sorry," I said looking down.

"I got to go," i said while getting up and walking into my house.

I just kissed Logan.

What do i do now? I didn't know if i made a huge mistake or if that was the best thing to happen.

I went back into my room and changed into my pjs.

I lay down going to sleep thinking about what was going to happen next.

My first kiss was with Logan.

I woke up earlier today so i was able to drive myself to school, i don't know what would happen if i were to see Logan right now.

I do my daily routine then i look out of my room to see that my mom didn't make breakfast. I needed to talk to her after school i wanted to be right with everyone.

I get in my car taking deep breathes before i drive. I counted and 7 cars honked at me.

I finally arrive at school and get out of my car and automatically i could see Logan and his friends talking.

I get to my locker and when i close it i see Liam. It scared me so i jumped a little.

"I'm sorry," Liam said.

"Oh uh-"

"I wish you didn't see me like that," Liam said while putting his hand on his forehead.