When You Thought You Were Speachless

"That was fun!" Lexi says while keeping her eyes on the road.

The car by now was soaking wet but we didn't care.

"Yeah! Thank you Lexi!"

"No problem Camille."

There was a long silence before Lexi says "Soo... how are things with you and Liam, i saw y'all kiss."

I blush before saying "Things are good and yeah it's just every time i'm around him i can be myself."

"Aw!"

"Don't think i didn't see you and Noah making out," I say looking at Lexi and she smiles.

The rest of the car ride we played music and jammed out but i couldn't help but smile the whole time thinking about Liam.

I look down at my phone to see that Liam texted me on snapchat:

I blush at the sight of him and i quickly look to see if Lexi was watching me but she wasn't

I still felt like i have been day dreaming about this entire night, it was definitely a night to remember.

I looked at the time and it says 2:23 am. Oh no, we've been gone that long. I wonder how my mom would feel and prayed she wouldn't yell at my in front of my Lexi.

We jam out to early 2000s hits and i distract my mind from what could happen when we got home.

I turn to see Lexi having a whole party and for once i felt happy.

Lexi parks the car and I look out of the window to see that it is still raining. We both look at each other before quickly getting out and running to the door.

I open the door to see my mom on the couch and she turns to me.

"Where were you guys?"

Lexi looks at me before i say

"We got held up by traffic and you know how i suck at driving, we waited in the store because of the rain."

I knew my mom could tell I was lying but she didn't look mad.

"Alright," she chuckled.

I quickly speed walk back into my room and Lexi follows and when we got in my room we both started laughing.

"Thank you so much Lexi!"

"No problem, all Liam does it talk about you so.. figured it would be fun," Lexi winked.

I blush at the thought of Liam or the fact he was thinking about me.