I'm Ava

"Uh- I'm just going to say it, Camille i like you."

He was coming in closer and the first thing that came to mind i said. "What about Jessica?"

"We dated. Past tense."

"Then why did she kiss you when we went bowling and you didn't do anything."

"It's- Its complicated, i mean we still sleep together."

I didn't want to hear another word Logan had to say. "Logan, get out."

"Shit i meant not recently."

"Just go."

Logan opened his mouth but didn't say anything else and looked out the window. It was still pouring but he knew there was nothing he could say to make me feel better right now.

I watched as he climbed out the window and he didn't look back.

"MOM!" I yell out. "IM GOING TO LEXI'S HOUSE!"

"Okay sweetie be safe it's raining."

I put on a rain coat and grab my keys. I get in my car and i think every time i drive i get more and more used to it.

I drive decent this time at the same time mad at what happened between Logan and I. He was totally fine with having the video on the internet.

I arrived at the house.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

I waited hoping i could talk to Liam and explain everything.

"Hello?"

"Hey Li-, oh uh do you know where Liam is?" I see a girl that i've never seen before but she was gorgeous.

"Oh uh he's in the shower."

"Oh uh- who are you?"

"I'm Ava, i dated Liam once."

What? Why is his ex at his house?

"Do you want me to tell him you stopped by?"

"Ava who are you tal-" I see Liam wall out in just a towel but he crosses his arms.

I couldn't help but stare at his body but i knew he would tease me if i looked.

"Ava could i talk to Cami in private?"

"Sure thing," She said while walking away in a dramatic way.

"What do you want."

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry for everything that i've said."

He ran his fingers through his hair and he looked incredible hot but i did not want to get distracted.

"I uh-" i say not knowing what else to say.

"Can we talk a different time?" Liam asked.