Happy

I go back home late at night at tell mom that i had to finish homework before school tomorrow.

I go to sleep that night thinking about Liam none stop.

Everything felt like a big dream and none of it seems real.

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm and i roll over to turn it off. I finally wake up one day where i feel happy. I haven't felt happy in a long time.

I do my daily routine, feed Lucy, Take shower, brush teeth, brush hair, and the. pick out an outfit .I go out to the kitchen to see my mom cooking Biscuits and gravy.

"Food smells good honey!" John says kissing my moms cheek and sitting down.

Madalayn ran into the kitchen and sat down. Biscuits and gravy is her favorite!

"What's with the big smile?" Maddie asks me.

"I uh- just had a good day yesterday," i say trying to make my smile go down.

"Food done!" mom said while laying the food in front of us as we started eating.

___________

After eating i get in the car to drive to school. School now was a bunch of mixed emotions, everyone probably thought of me as the school "hoe" now, my only problem was if i had to see Logan.

I arrive at school and i believe i've gotten better at my parking skills but as soon as i get out of the car it's the same, all eyes on me.

I never thought i would have to see the whole schools eyes on me but i've gotten to the point where i try to not let it bother me.

I walk to my locker and grab my things for English Honors, i came to realize that people have a tendency of standing by my locker.

"Cami," Jessica said with a fake smile. I look to see her friends doing the same fake smile.

" It's Camille, and Jessica i'm not in the mood fo-"

"I feel so bad for you, have you heard all the things people are saying! How is it that one day you're all up on Logan and then that new kid Liam pulls you into his room at the party." She interrupted and her friends started laughing.

"You weren't even at the par-"

"My friends were!" She smile again.

"I know how you like to sneak around," Jessica says.

I roll my eyes before saying "Okay you win, i don't know what you want me to say."

"Uh no don't let her back talk you!" Lexi said coming up next to me.

"Who do you think you are?" Jessica says laughing at Lexi.

"Someone that can beat your ass," Lexi said with a smile, "I was a black belt in Karate!"

I tried to hold my laughter in but Jessica said "Whatever! Girls we don't have time for pathetic people." And then like that they were gone.

I turn to Lexi in relief "Thanks Lexi!"

"No problem i'll actually beat her ass," Lexi says and we both laugh.

"Uh have you seen Liam today?" I say looking around.

"What went on with you two?" Lexi asked with a smirk.