Rain

"How did you find that?" i questioned, i forgot i had it.

"It was under your pillow."

"Were you going to go through his phone?" Lexi asks.

"I don't know." i say sitting on my bed looking down.

"It's my last reminder of him," i say while pressing on the phone and you see a picture of him and his friends as his wallpaper.

Lexi comes closer and hugs me, "I know you miss him, but i don't think going through his phone will change anything."

"What do i do with it?" i say grabbing the phone and putting it on my lap.

"I have an idea," Lexi says.

A few seconds later Lexi gets up and i follow her and i see her go outside so i quickly say "Mom we are going to the store." and i hear her say "Okay."

We get in the car and Lexi starts driving.

"Where are we going."

"Just wait," Lexi says with her eyes on the road.

We listen to music at a low volume and i look out of the car to see the it being dark outside with a little light because of the car lights.

"We're here!" Lexi said getting out of the car.

I get out to see a lake.

"What are we doing here" I ask but before Lexi can say anything and i see a bright light of another car pull up.

I see Liam and Spencer get out of the car. They walk towards us but i have a confused look on my face the entire time.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"You never got to say goodbye, now you can!" Lexi says with a smile. Even though Lexi never knew my brother she still cared deeply about my feelings for him.

I tear up a little and follow Lexi as she walks closer to the lake and the boys follow.

"Are you ready?" Lexi asks.

I nod and i look down at the phone and i could feel the presence of Liam standing right next to me.

You could hear the water moving and i look up at the stars before i look back down to talk.

"Matthew, you were an ass" i say laughing with tears and hear everyone else laugh, "But you taught me how to be a better person," you can hear me sniffing from my runny nose, i turn to see Lexi tearing up before continuing. "You used to tell me that you couldn't wait till i got married so you could have a brother," i started crying and laughing at the same time.

I take the phone and stare at it one last time before throwing it in the lake. I walk to Lexi and she pulls me in a hug.

I look over to see Spencer and Liam throwing flowers in the lake.

"My boy," Spencer said smiling. " I enjoyed being your friend for 5 years, i will do anything to get it back," I hear as Spencer was talking about Matthew and i realized that they were really good friends.

Lexi kept on hugging me not wanting me to cry anymore.

Liam looked down and i go to stand beside him when i feel him grip my hand and i look down to see us holding hands.

"So long good friend," Liam says.

I could see the sadness in his eyes but at the same time i could hardly see from the water building up in mine.

"I'll always miss you," Liam says gripping my hand more.

"Thank you guys for coming," i say wiping my tears and Liam let go of my hand so i can use both my hands.