When You Thought Things Couldn't Get Any Worse.

Later on i'm back at my house wanting to text Lexi. I felt bad about what had happened and she probably didn't want to talk to me again.

"Dinner," my mom yelled out.

I walk into the kitchen and sit down next to Madalayn, dinner has been different seeing the empty chair on the other side of me.

"How was your sleepover," my mom said and everyone was staring at me.

"Oh uh it was great."

"That's good what did you guys do?" John said.

"We watched tv, and uh we went bowling."

"Aw i wanna go bowling," Madalayn said.

"Maybe we can all go as a family," mom said.

"That would be fun," John said.

"Yeah," i said.

I continued to eat my spaghetti, the rest of dinner was silent. I quickly finished, put my plate in the dishwasher and then went into my room.

I was scared what would happen tomorrow at school, i wanted to see Liam more but he has a right to be mad. I shouldn't have said the things i said, he is right, i don't know him.

I went to sleep that night with the thought of Liam on my mind.

____________

The next day i wake up and do my daily routine and after my shower i change into a oversized hoodie and gray sweatpants.

I walk in the kitchen and grab a donut then i was out the door.

I was walking to my car and then i see Logan again.

"You don't have to drive me everyday," i said.

He looked at me up and down analyzing what i was wearing. "I got nothing else to do."

"Do you wanna know a secret?" i said while getting into his car.

"What is it?"

"Your face is so punchable," i said with a fake smile. "This face cost money," he said rubbing his chin.

"See, just the things you say make you punchable," i said laughing.

"Whatever," he said laughing while driving off.

____________

We arrive at school and there were still a lot of eyes on us but today i could finally see Liam.

We get out of the car and i walk over to Liam while Logan goes to his friends.

"Why is he driving you to school?" Liam asked while looking over at them.

"He's just being nice," i said as we walk into the school. We go to Liam's locker and when he opens it all his stuff falls down.

We both clean it up and i say. "Your locker is just as messy as your room."

Liam rolled his eyes then smiles.

Before class Jessica with her minions come up to us.

"Oh hey Cami, who's this," she said looking at Liam.

"Not interested," Liam said which made Jessica gasp.

"Anyways i totally love how randomly you start flirting with Logan now you moved on, oh well," Jessica said with a huge smile on her face walking away and her minions followed.

I quickly looked back at Liam "What is she talking about?"

"I'm not flirting with Logan, you don't have to worry."