That Sarcastic Bitch.

My mom said yes.
_______________

I walk with Lexi and she gets in her car which was a red jeep.

I got in the car and she started the car and drove off.

"Do you like Ariana Grande?" she asked.

"Yes of course her music is amazing."

Lexi turned up the radio and "One Last Time" started blasting and she started singing her heart out while driving and i joined in on singing.

The song ended and Lexi says "I love that song!"
and we both started laughing. "Okay let's play a game," she says.

"What game?"

"Well it's more like a get to know me thing."

"So first question is what's your favorite color?" Lexi asks.

"Purple, what about yours?"

"Easy, Red!" she said.

"Uh how many siblings do you have?" she asked.

I look down and she looked at me.
"I uh- I had 2."

She looked at me and replied with "Had?"

"Yeah, my brother passed away spring break."

"Oh shit i'm so sorry Cami i'm an ass for asking."

"No it's fine you didn't know."

"If you don't mind me asking was that the person the boys mentioned at lunch?" she questioned.

"Yeah it was," i quickly changed the conversation back to her. "What about you? How many siblings do you have?"

"Oh um i have one, my brother, he's a real pain in the ass," she said which made us both laugh.

"We're here!" she said putting the car in park.

Let me tell you there house was gorgeous.

"Wow," i said.

Lexi laughed and grabbed my arm, "C'mon let's go!"

I followed her into her house and the inside looked even better. She walking into her kitchen. "What's your favorite candy?" she asked.

"Uh i like all candy," i replied.

She walked over to her pantry and grabbed a hand full of candy. I see Sour Patch Kids, Skittles, Swedish Fish, Smarties, and M&M's.

"Let's just bring all of them!" she said with a smile.

We walk upstairs with the candy in our hands and while walking to her room i see a room and peak into it.

"Oh that's my brothers room, it's a mess."

She was not kidding, the room had posters, clothes on the floor, and a desk with a computer. I wanted to go into the room and clean it because my OCD was rising.

I followed Lexi into her room which was clean. Most of her room was red saying as it is her favorite color. "We should watch a movie," Lexi says while grabbing the remote.

"What movie?" she asked turning to me.

"Uh how about The Fault In Our Stars?"

"What's that?"

"Are you kidding me?!? You've never seen it?" I said shocked.

"No, but we're totally watching it," she said while searching it up and eating candy at the same time.

___________

{spoilers}

After watching the movie i turn to Lexi to see her crying with candy in her mouth.