Chapter 2: 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜

Your POV, still 5 years old

It's been a few days since I've met Sanda! I love being with her! Sanda treats me like her very own, and It's nice...

I walked with Sanda and we talked about basically everything. I had a huge smile on my face.

"And then BOOM! I beat brother! Hahahahaha! He didn't even see it coming!" I said, grinning and laughing.

Sanda smiled and chuckled at how I was acting.

Then It went quiet. But it wasn't an awkward silence, it was more like... comforting.

Sanda decided to break that silence.

She looked over to me. "Hey (Y/N)... what would you think if I told you that I could teach you magic?" Sanda asked, she smirked a bit at my reaction.

I looked at her with my eyes gone wide.

"W-Wait, really?!" I asked, and my smile widens.

Sanda nodded her head and smiled.

"Yes, you will be able to learn. I just know you have magic in you, I can sense it." Sanda said smiling down at me.

Suddenly my smile disappeared.

"B-But I don't have any magic! And how would you even teach me, when I don't know any..." I said while looking down.

Sanda sighed.

She looked off into the distance.

She sat down near an open grass area.

She motioned for me to sit with her, so I did.

I waited for her to speak.

"(Y/N), everyone has a little bit of magic in them. Whether they know it or not, it is there. And I know that a brave and strong girl like you would have it in you too." She said and tickled me as she said that last part.

I giggled, and smiled while looking up at her.

She continued talking and smiled. "Somehow, fate led me to you, it is your destiny to learn magic. To be taught by a dragon and become an elemental dragon slayer!" Sanda exclaimed.

I looked up at her confused.

"Elemental? What is that?" I asked, and looked up at her.

She laughed.

"Elemental dragon slayer magic... all dragon slayers have magic. But they all have their own types of magic. It is powerful magic taught by their dragons." Sanda explained.

She showed an example of her magic, which is elemental magic.

Sanda has all of the elements in her huge hand.

I looked at her magic with amazed eyes.

"Woah... THATS SO COOL!!!" I yell, while jumping up and down excitedly.

Sanda nodded. "Well, you are goinh to be learning this magic too, if you would like to that is?"

I looked up at her with a 'are you kidding me?' type of look.

"Of course I want to!" I yell and threw my tiny fist in the air.

Sanda laughed and nodded.

"Well, let us get to it then!" She smiled as we walked.

I couldn't stop grinning the whole time I was training with Sanda. I couldn't wait until I got to learn the magic! It was so cool! Although, I did mess up a lot during training... but hey! I never gave up! Sanda is my family now! And I'll never let anything happen to her!

Hi everyone! The Second Chapter is done! :) What did you think about this one? Let me know! Next will be when Sanda leaves you...:( It will be a sad chapter- sorry. But anyway, bye!