Chapter 15: 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐞𝐫𝐳𝐚

["the unexpected conclusion!"]___________________________

___________________________

"Even if I can't see you... no matter how far away you may be... I will always be watching you. I'll definitely watch over you forever."

-Master Makarov
___________________________

A crowd, outside of the guild, was bye the entrance, surrounding Erza and Natsu.

"Get 'im!"

"You can do it, Natsu!"

True to their words, they both decided to start an official fight after recovering. The crowd wanted to see this battle; it would be an interesting on indeed as Natsu grown up to be even stronger than before.

Lucy, suddenly, pushing Wakaba out of the way, stood besides (Y/N) with an astonished look as she wasn't expecting the two of them would go through this.

"W-Wait! Are they both serious?!"

"Oh! Lucy!" Mirajane greeted.

"They're serious, alright! They're not men unless they're serious!" Elfman said.

"Erza is a girl, you know." Mirajane corrected.

"More like a female monster." Macao also corrected.

"But if two members of our strongest team clashed...!" Lucy bit her lip.

"Strongest team? What are you talking about?" Gray inquired.

"You, (Y/N), Natsu, and Erza! You're the top four in Fairy Tail!" Lucy asserted.

"Huh?" Gray chuckled at the nonsense. "What rubbish. Who told you that crap?"

Mirajane went from her calm demeanor to crying as soon as she heard that.

"Oh, it was you, Mirajane?" Gray stuttered, realizing his mistake.

"You made her cry." Lucy deadpanned.

"I do recognize Natsu, Gray, and (Y/N)'s manly spirit, but I can't sit by and let them be called the strongest. Fairy Tail is filled with plenty more powerful people." Elfman passionately declared... then he pointed at himself. "Like me!"

"I'm pretty sure Erza is the strongest female member, though." Levy also commented.

"As for the strongest man, you can't overlook Mystogan or Laxus." Jet added on.