Chapter 10: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫

["the 'apparent' strongest team!"]

A/N: before I start, I just need to say that I didn't write the episode where Lucy and Natsu go on the mission about Kaby, so this is after Lucy went with Natsu, but u didn't go since u were going on a job by your self for more jewels. Sorry, but yeah! Enjoy!
_________________________________

"People change for two main Reasons. Their minds have Open, Or Their hearts have been Broken."

-Ezra Scarlet
____________________________________

It was a normal day in the guild hall, the usual
babble coming from two specific people while some people only continued drinking in peace. (Y/N) and Lucy were talking happily, the blonde explaining what happened during her first mission enthusiastically while looking for requests the team could do.

"...So I was fighting against the old geezer when Natsu suddenly showed up when he summoned Virgo, one of the golden celestial spirit! Afterwards, we both ended up beating them and obtained the book which I revealed was a novel for the owner who requested this job."

"All ends well, but I heard Natsu rejected the award?"

"Yeah! I was honestly mad at first but then he told me that they're not rich and only rented the house they used to get us to accept the offer so I'm not angry anymore." Lucy puffed out her cheeks. "But now we don't have any more money and Natsu has been begging me for food! I can't help it when I don't have money because I gave them all to my landlady."

(Y/N) laughed softly. "I'd gladly cook for you guys if you just ask! I wouldn't mind one bit if you also ask me to cook for you everyday!" Snapping from the board, Lucy stared at the female in awe. "Seriously?! Are you sure, (Y/N)? Wouldn't it be a hassle?  I know  it's a lot of effort to just cook for three friends... You don't have to waste your energy like that!" "Awww, you're so caring, Lucy! Don't worry, at least, there's something to do in the morning now! I wouldn't want to waste every single morning just laying down and reeling fishes for Happy and Natsu all the time."

"Oh? I thought Natsu or Happy would have, uh, exquisite taste." Lucy said. (Y/N) found herself burst out laughing. "Natsu? Have exquisite taste? Haha! Don't be ridiculous, Lucy! I thought you would at least know that by now."

"Eh, your right after all. They don't really care about what type of food, do they?" Lucy said sweat-dropping. (Y/N) nodded, and turned towards the request board. "Anyways, finding a magic bracelet, breaking a spell on a cursed cane, reading someone's love horoscope, hunting a volcano demon... Which job caught your eyes, Lucy?" Hearing her suggestions, Lucy got dumbfounded. "Wizard jobs sure come in lots of forms..."