Chapter 24: 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

「❛to face a new day with new courage

「❛to face a new day with new courage. ❜」
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞."

- 𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘭

-also! I recommend you to change the text to 'Gill Sans' when you're reading this. I think it looks better, and cute ;). Enjoy!

Luckily, just in time, Gray managed to freeze Natsu's foe's hands from casting his magic, and Elfman punched the foe up to the sky. (Y/N) rushed to Natsu and helped him up.

"You guys...!"

"(Y/N), Gray, Elfman!"

"Mr. Natsu is so pitiful, he is." Gray playfully mocked.

"If you're a man, then you should make the car sick!" Elfman chastised.

(Y/N) burst out laughing at their comments.

"Haha! Give Natsu some slack, you guys! He did defeated Jupiter!"

At her defending, Natsu grinned. "Hah! Suck on that!" He boosted with pride, earning sharp glares.

"So, are these the remains of Jupiter?" (Y/N) inquired, glancing around the wrecked room.

"Aye!" Happy answered.

"Good job there." Gray complimented.

"It's stopped all of a sudden!" Natsu remarked, seeing that the ground isn't rumbling and he's not sick.

"I'll take a look outside!" Happy informed as he flew away.

After for a few seconds, he rushed back in and told what the others just said. There's a large magic symbol, and apparently it's abyss magic. It could wipe Magnolia instantly if it's cast.

"What the heck?! I don't believe it!"

(Y/N) sighed.

"I guess we have no choice but to spilt up and find the power moving this giant..."

"Geez, these guys are persistent." Gray huffed, messing his hair.