Chapter 9: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥!

["it doesn't feel like 'fairy tail' without all of our members, right ?"____________________________________

____________________________________

"Don't judge me unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I went through and cried as many tears as me. Until then, back-off, cause you have no idea!"

-Lucy Heartfillia
____________________________________

Hello Fairy Tail! Home sweet home! (Y/N) looked at Lucy with a grin. "Welcome to Fairy Tail!" She proudly declared, seeing her new friend staring with astonishment and glee.

At the same time, Natsu kicked the doors open with a loud:"We're back!" earning some of the guild members' attention. "Welcome back!" Some of them returned with a smile. The bucktoothed mage greeted him back as well-except he was quick to get a kick from Natsu who roared about the false information of the 'Salamander' the bucktoothed mage informed him. To save his ego, the bucktoothed mage retorted back that he only told Natsu about the rumor he heard before they both engaged to a fight causing a sudden brawl to broke out in the Guild Hall.

It brought a smile to (Y/N)'s face but shocked Lucy as the opposite. Though, eventually, she showed a pleasant expression once she realized that she's in her dream guild. "Wow... I've actually made it into Fairy Tail...!" She breathlessly muttered. (Y/N) giggled at the sight and swung her arm around the blonde. "This is just the beginning, y'know! You'll be even more surprised later on!"

"So Natsu's back, HUH?" A man with dark blue hair roared with a scowl on his face. The most eye-catching about him was the fact he's currently in boxer only, earning a squeal from Lucy who immediately rushed behind (Y/N).

"That's Gray Fullbuster," She introduced, "He's very normal and chill if you ask me!" "HOW SO?!" Maybe (Y/N) should start introducing the members so Lucy doesn't have to go around and start asking for their names.

Grays starts walking to the cloud of dust, yelling at Natsu how they've gotta finish what they've started before Natsu left. Before Gray could enter the brawl, a female sitting at a bar in the hall called him out.

"Gray, your clothes?"

"Aw, crap-!"

"That's Cana Alberona! She's the heaviest drinker in all of Fairy Tail! The only person that can go up against her is...well, her."

"This is why all men here have no class." As Cana finished her sentence, she began to chug down a huge barrel of alcohol, shocking Lucy at how much she can handle. Meanwhile, Gray starts to approach Natsu, commanding for a fight, Which Natsu scolded to put on his clothes.