Chapter 3: 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Hey y'all! Sorry this update took so long, I was busy but I'll be updating multiple chapters today! My stories really suck, I know. But I still write them just because I'm bored. But anyways enjoy!

Your POV, still 5 years old

I was at a valley of mountains, where I've been training with Sanda these past few days.

I have almost mastered my magic- but it's still not that strong.

Now Sanda is teaching me my Dragon Roar.

"Concentrate, put all of your magic power into your body. You'll feel a strong sensation, use it. Take a deep breath, and bring that sensation up into your mouth... then blow!" Sanda instructed.

She was sitting next to me at the edge of a cliff. I smirked, and did what Sanda told me. Well... more like I tried.

It worked! But only a little bit of Fire came out. I groaned.

"Aw man! I was so close!" I said as I whined and pouted.

Sanda chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"Close? That wasn't close! You need to try a bit harder." Sanda lectured.

I glared at her.

"Hey! I just started learning ok?! And your supposed to be helping me out, not laughing and making fun of me!" I yell, angry.

Sanda just smiled.

"Well, it's not my fault you're not trying hard enough, is it?" Sanda smirked, not even looking to see my reaction.

I looked up at her in shock, and anger. Now that was just mean!

"HUH?! TOO WEAK?! OH!!! I'LL SHOW YOU!" I yelled, my small body got up in anger.

I put my hands over my head, and yelled out.

"ELEMENTAL DRAGON ROAR!!!" I said, as all the elements came out of my mouth.

Sanda looked up in shock, that I actually ripped off half of a mountain.

She smirked, knowing that her plan to make me angry worked.

I was breathing heavily, and finally realized what happened.

"W-What the- did I do that?!" I said, my eyes widened.

Sanda nodded.

My smile widens.

I jumped up and threw a fist in the air. My hair flowing in the wind.

"Alright! Beat that, Sanda!" I said and smirked at what I did.

Sanda smirked, and effortlessly did her Dragon Roar.

SHE DIDN'T EVEN TRY, AND TOOK DOWN ALL OF THE MOUNTAINS!!!

My jaw dropped. I was speechless.

"WOAH! YOU TOOK DOWN ALL OF THEM!!!" I said as I looked at them with amazed eyes.

Sanda sweat dropped, and sheepishly smiled.

"Oh, I guess I kinda over did it, huh?" She said, while looking down at me.

I grinned.

"You gotta teach me that! Teach me, teach me!" I asked while jumping up and down, with my dress flowing behind me.

Sanda smiled.

"I will, but you also have to have confidence when you do it. The dragon roar you did just now, was out of anger. There will be times when you can not just relay on anger." Sanda lectured again while looking into the horizon.

I blinked, and looked into the beautiful sky with her.

It was a beautiful red, yellow, and orange sunset.

I smiled.

"I'll figure it out!" I told her.

Sanda didn't say anything, and looked at the sunset.

She then looked over to me.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Sanda asked.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Promise me."

I looked up at her, confused.

"Promise what?" I ask, tilting my head while doing so.

Sanda smiled.

"Promise me that you won't forget me, and that you will make new friends and new family, alright?" Sanda said, smiling softly down at me.

I was so confused.

'New family? New friends? What is she talking about? And, why is she telling me this?' I thought.

But I was still confused so, I just promised her that I would.

"Ok, Mother! I won't forget you! Not ever! But... Why are you telling me this?" I asked, as my expression changed into a look of confusion.

Sanda looked at me, and smiled.

"(Y/N), there are times when you will be all alone. When no one is there. But I don't want that to happen to you. I want you to live a life full of adventures, I want you to meet new people. Someone who can shine the light on you while I'm gone. So never stop believing in yourself, alright?" Sanda told me with a smile the whole time.

I blinked, as I try to take in everything Sanda said.

I just nodded.

"Ok, Mother! I promise I will! And, I'll get stronger too! Don't you worry!" I promised and giggled.

I nuzzled myself into Sanda's warm, huge, body. Sanda warmly smiled, closed her eyes, and leaned into our embrace.

'(Y/N), I know that you will make lots of friends, and become a beautiful and strong woman. Although... I will have to leave you one day. I will miss you, but I want you to go on countless adventures! I know, I just know, that you will find me. Without a doubt! But, my journey with you ends now... I know that you can survive on your own, even at such a young age. Because someone will find you, and take care of you while I'm gone. So don't be sad, instead be happy. Because you still have a long journey ahead of you. And, I want you to live on, without me.

I'll always be there with you though, I'll be there with you when you go on all of those journeys and adventures. Even if you can't see me, I'm there. My magic power rests within you. I'll always be here. I'll never truely leave you.

When your down. When your happy. When your crying. When you're laughing.

So, live on! And be thankful of this life you have been blessed with. Stand with a bright smile on your face. Don't give up. Never lose hope.

And if you do start to give up, think about why you held on for so long...

I love you, (Y/N). Thank you for Everything, you really are something special, aren't you?

Love, Sanda.

Hello! This chapter is done, now on to the next one! Oh, and, where Sanda is talking up above? That's the letter she wrote and left the next morning. You read it the next chapter! Just wanted to explain that for ya! Byeee!