1

Lisa

There, I saw her from afar, laughing with her friends.

I wanted to approach her, talk to her and be by her side.

How can I do that? I'm not the best for her because I'm a trash, I'm on the last rank in the whole school.

"Lisa..." Jisoo unnie said to me. I look at her and smile.

"Is she that impossible unnie?" I ask her.

I want to know if I can reach her. She's too far for me.

"Everything is possible Lis, I assure you that" she said to me.

I again look at her way and regret to look at her direction.

I saw her suitor, holding a flower while kneeling.

"Irene...." I heard him say to her. She smile at him.

I know that I'm nothing against him, he's rich after all.

"I've been courting you for 2 years now" he stated.

The students squeal. I know that she looks good at him but can she notice me?

"Go Suho!" one of the student said and cheered on your suitor.

"What will you do now Limario?" I look in front to see Jisoo unnie looking at me worriedly.

"I won't do anything, I know that I'm nothing when it comes to Suho" I stated.

I again look at her direction- or more like on the door when it open.

Revealing 1 girl and 7 boys. They look around and when their eyes landed on my direction, they give me a secret smile.

I smile back at them all but regret when Jisoo notice it.

"Lis, why did you smile at them?" she ask me.

I panic, what will I do? I don't know what to tell her.

"Hey Lisa, I just ask you why are you freaking out?" Jisoo unnie ask and look at me worriedly.

I just shook my head and look again at the door. They all look at me worriedly.

I just gave them a small smile. Don't want them to be worried.

"Unnie, let's go, I want to hang out at the library" I said to her and she nod.

We make our way towards the library, I want to spend my time at studies.

"Lis, why did you smile at them?" she ask me again. I wanted to say that they are special to me but I remember, I'm just nothing here.

"Nothing unnie" I said to her. She doesn't want to buy it but she did anyways.

"LISA! UNNIE!" I turn around just to see Park Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung" I said and smile at her. "Where are you two going?" she ask and cling on my arm.

"We're about to go at the library" I said to her.

"What? Let's go to the cafeteria, I wanted to eat" she said while pouting.

"We just finish eating Chaeng" Jisoo unnie answer.

"Unnie, you can accompany Chaeyoung first, I'll just walk at the class later" I said to her.

"Are you sure?" she ask me and I nod my head on her.

Chaeyoung happily drag Jisoo unnie at the cafeteria's path while I'm here looking at their figure to disappear.

I made my way towards the library with the others disgusted face.

Nerds, as they say I'm one of them that didn't belong in this university.

I want to study here as my special someones are also here. "Why did they even accepted her here?" one of them ask.

"Yeah, but it's fun tho. I always see a comedy movie" one of them said and laugh.

It's because of the bullies, Suho's squad. They always make fun of me.

I just look down on my feet, I should walk faster so that I can be at my destination early.

I bumped into someone that I don't want to see. "Oh.. look, it's the nerd" he said
and point at me.

"Hi nerd" he stated. He's one of Suho's minion or should I say, his friend.

I just remain silent, I can't fight back with them as they say that I'm a weak person.

"Why aren't you talking huh? Cat got your tongue?" he ask and laugh at his statement.

The others laugh to but I didn't see it funny. He stop laughing and look at me again.

"You know what let's have fun" he said and punch me on my stomach.

I groan in pain. It hurts like hell but it's more painful when I saw her with him.

He punch again my stomach and that's when I cough a blood. "Ohh... the nerd is coughing a blood, my punch isn't that hard" he stated.

They all laugh at my state. They didn't care at all as I'm just a virus to them.

I have sensitive body, as what my parent called it. He again punch me as I cough more blood.

I got my vision blurry on his last punch. I wanted to run away from the school, I wanted to run away just for you to not see me in this state.

"LISA!" I heard Chaeyoung and Jisoo said at the same time. I look at their direction but regret it when I saw the 8 people looking mad.

I was about to call the 2 of them that I'm ok when he punch me again.

I drop on my knees. I wanted to sleep, my eyelids are so heavy. "Lisa!" I heard them again, look at their way and send a smile before everything is black.