28

Lisa

I hide behind my Joohyun's back, afraid that Jennie unnie might throw me punches and you know, dang! Her punches are strong.

"How are you?" I heard the sweetest voice that I ever heard. "I'm fine Hyun" I said and she turn around.

"I was so worried about you, why didn't you even tell anyone that Suho and his squad is bullying you again!?" she ask in annoyance..

I smile at her concern face. "I'm already fine now Hyun, I'm alive and kicking" I said to her.

"I'm thankful that they expell Suho and his squad here" she said that made me confused.

"Expell?" I ask. "Yes, and who are you again?" Jisoo said that earn a nod from Seulgi unnie and Dahyun.

I face palm myself. "Awww.... what was that for?" they all exclaim as the girls smack their heads.

"That's Lisa" Sana, Wendy and Rosé said at the same time. They again look at me then to the girls.

"She isn't L- OHH MY JISOOS" Dahyun said and cover her mouth.

"What? You know her? Did you also have past with her?" Nayeon ask. What the actually fuck!?

First, she accused me and Jeongyeon having a relationship behind her back. Second, they aren't even dating! I know Jeongyeon will tell all of us who she wanted to be with.

"No, she's Lisa!" Dahyun said and hug me. "God! I totally forgot your face when I look at you- I mean I already saw you without glasses when I'm inside your ma- house" she said nervously.

"Anyways, let's just go inside. Lisa, you have a pretty car, can I ride it?" Seulgi unnie ask with pleading eyes.

 Lisa, you have a pretty car, can I ride it?" Seulgi unnie ask with pleading eyes

"No" I said to her. Huh? She even didn't know who really I am earlier then she's going to ask me that.

"See? She won't give you a chance, Lis I'll ride it later ok?" Jisoo unnie said while giving me her hearted smile.

I shook my head as a disagreement on her statement. "She won't, she'll ride that with Irene unnie" Suzy said with teasing smile in her lips.

"Huh? I have a car tho" Joohyun said and point at her car. She also have a pretty car.

"Well, you'll ride it when-" Jimin oppa was cutted off by Jin oppa

"Well, you'll ride it when-" Jimin oppa was cutted off by Jin oppa. "Let Lalice tell her" he said.

"Like what Jimin oppa is saying-" Taehyung oppa got cut off by RM oppa. "Let her tell it" he said.

"Yeah hyungs, let our baby say that" Jungkook said while he cling to Suga oppa. Tss... he's the baby here.

"Alright, bunny" I said to him and look at the goddess on my side and smile.

"What is it?" she ask as she raised her beautiful eyebrow. "I was going to ask you i-" I got cut off by a phone ringing.

"Ohh... sorry, I need to answer this" Joy said while walking at the other corner of the parking lot and answer her phone.

"Like I was saying, my-" I got again interrupted by a ringing phone. "Hehe, sorry mom is calling" Yeri said and move a little far from our direction.

"Ok, my mom-" aishh! Who fucking ruined the moment!? "Uhh... Lalice, your mom is calling" Bambam said because he's handling my phone.

"Answer it and turn the speaker" I said to him and she obey my command.

"Honey!" mom's shouting voice was heard from my voice. Geez! I'm lucky that I didn't answer it using my ears.

"Yes mom?" I ask her while looking at my phone. "I'm going to remind you about the dinner later" she said to me.

I close my eyes, not wanting her to tell the exact name of the person that she want me to invite over later.

"I already know that mom, I can remember clearly ok?" I said to her. "Where's Sana?" she ask thru the phone.

"Yes auntie?" Sana ask as she heard her name being called. "Your mother called me earlier about you wanting to change your surname?" she said more like asking.

"Ahhh... I already change my mind auntie, I just want to keep Minatozaki as my surname" she said while smiling even tho mom can't see her.

"You sure? I have our best lawyers her to change your surname to your father's surname" she said.

I close my eyes again, like what the heck!? It's just a surname yet she get all our lawyers.

"I'm sure auntie, I'll keep it" Sana said. Wanna know why her surname is Minatozaki like her mom?

Well, her father is out of the town for business when Sana was born that's why she didn't get her father's surname.

"And Mina" mom said. Mina look at the phone waiting for what my mom is going to say.

"I gave one of my little branch to your mom" she said. Mina had teary eyes, mom knew what's for the best that's why she's doing this.

"Auntie, you shouldn't have do that" Mina said to her. I can feel mom smiling from the other line.

"I need to make sure your future because I'm also your mom, same with Bambam, Jeongyeon and Jackson, I gave the other branches to your names but you're still working on my daughter" she said.

"Mom" I said to her. "Auntie, we can still see Lalice right?" Jackson ask. Finally! He show some emotion now!

"Of course, aren't y'all living in the same roof?" mom said and chuckle.

"How about me auntie? Can I also live at Lisa's house with you and the others?" Suzy ask that earn a glare from Irene.

"I guess it's a no because she'll live with my future daughter-in-law" mom said that earn a laugh from my oppas.

"Mom, I can't say it to her" I confess and look down. "Come on my daughter, I know you can do it, you're so strong honey" she said sweetly.

"If you don't want too, I'm going to be the one who will tell it to Aileen" she said. I frown, she's bad at remembering names sorry.

"It's Irene mom" I said to her. I can see Irene's friend is looking at Irene with a teasing smile.

Joy and Yeri join the teasing session, they are the once who's always teasing- as far as I know hihi.

"I'll tell it to Arlyn that" she said taking the wrong name again. "It's Irene mom, Irene. Bae Joohyun but soon to be Joohyun Bae Manoban" I said with a proud smile on my face.

Irene back hugged me, probably hiding her red face. "Ohhh... Joohyun Bae Manoban, I like that" Nayeon tease.

"Mrs. Manoban right?" Joy teasingly said to Irene. "Alright then, I'll see Mrs. Manoban later and please, wear your formal clothes" she said to me.

"Yes mom, you'll see your daughter-in-law" I said to her. "Ohhh... I almost forgot, tell her to bring her parents too" mom said before hanging up.
_______________
Here's the other update!! I'll see later? If I can finish another two chapters or tomorrow. Hope y'all like it and have a nice day!