14

Irene

I really want to taste that soft lips of yours but of course, I need to control myself.

I also need to wait because I know that we're going on that part.

"Irene? Are you listening?" I was interrupted when Seulgi called me.

Yeah, we're now here at the gym and I didn't know that Lisa's friend- together with Dahyun- and my friends will watch us- or more like Lisa because she's going to show me the steps.

"Huh? What is it?" I ask her. She just sigh, "you've been spacing out this past few days, care to share?" Joy said and smirk at me.

"Spill the tea unnie" Yeri said and smirk at me again. "Like I said I saw-" Nayeon was cutted off by Wendy.

"Shhh.... I want Irene to spill it to us later" she said and smile at me. Wow! Just wow!

Lisa and the others just look at us weirdly. See? I don't want her to look at me like I just did something wrong!

"Anyways, this is the step. Listen carefully Hyun- I mean Irene unnie" she said and show me the steps.

You know, it's nice when she call me Hyun, I'll tell it to her later that she should call me Hyun or baby hihi.

The steps is easy at first but when it change music, she said we should change on something sexy because it should be like that.

"That's a nice move there babe- I mean Lisa" I glare at Nayeon when she call Lisa babe.

Like what the fudge!? I should be the one calling her like that.

"I think you two can start practicing now, Lisa please teach Irene the steps, you know she's not on the dance trope" Seulgi said and Lisa just nod.

I quickly walk towards Lisa with my sweetest smile. Why isn't she affected about my smile? I'm getting sad.

"Hi Irene unnie" she said and wave at me. I wave back at her.

"So this is the first step" she said and she do this weird step but I find it hot when it comes to her- I know I'm whipped, don't judge me.

I follow what she's doing and guess what? I can't do that thing! I know it was just simple for them but heck!? I'm just a student here and a president!

Lisa giggle when she saw me struggling. Is that the only way where I will have her attention? I'm going to be dumb just for her.

"This is the step Irene unnie" she said as she step behind me and put her hands on my arm.

She then control me how the dance will be- OMG! Just control me on everything, I'm going to be your bottom!

She's like back hugging me because of what she's doing. "Did you get it?" Lisa whisper to my ear.

It's husky that I feel something wet underneath my skirt- maybe I'm wet? Like sweat is coming down? Come on, don't be green minded!

"Irene unnie? Did you get it?" Lisa again ask and I didn't know that she's already in front of me.

"Uh-huh?" I replied to her. "I said, did you get it?" she again said and I nod at her.

"That's all for today" Seulgi said that interrupt us from practicing.

We've been practicing the intro part because, I can't get it really. I'm always distracted on Lisa.

I was still lying on the floor- I know I shouldn't but I don't have enough strength.

"Let me help you" I look at my right and I saw Lisa smiling while her hands are waiting for mine to hold it.

I quickly accept it, I really want her hands on mine ok? No need to judge.

"I'm sorry if I tire you out" she said and smile at me apologetically.

God! I'm really thankful that you tire me put by those hugs.

"It's ok" I said to her and smile. I'm just staring at her and she did also stare at me.

But of course, there will be an asshole who's interrupting us.

"Irene!" Suho yelled that echo thru the four corner of the whole gym.

He then jog towards pur direction and glare at Lisa before snatching me from her.

"Don't touch what's mine" Suho said with grittening teeth. Lisa just smirk at him.

"She's not yours Suhoe, don't be so full" Lisa said and walk away from us.

"Ahh... Irene unnie" she called and turn around to look at me.

"Yes Lisa?" I ask using my sweetest voice and smile at her sweetly.

"Let's practice again tomorrow, let's go now chipmunk, chicken and tofu" Lisa said and the three jog on her direction then leave.

I then remove Suho's hands on my arm. "I'll drive you to your house" he said and sent me his sweetest smile.

"No need, you can go with those boys who's fucking you out" I said and smirk at him before leaving him at that direction.

I clearly saw him earlier with one of his friend. They are clearly making out at the back of my building and I don't know why they choose that place.

"What are you saying?" Suho ask as he turn me around to face him.

"I'm saying that you're gay because I saw you enjoying your time with your minion" I said and I clearly saw anger in his eyes.

"You don't even have a proof!" he yelled and I flinch together with my friends.

They're still waiting for me and I don't know why they didn't help me with this gay.

He was about to slap me and I close my eyes to feel his hands but I didn't.

I open my eyes and I saw Lisa again- I thought she ready leave!?

"And don't you dare touch her Suhoe" Lisa said and push Suho's hands backwards.

"I have proof here if you want" Lisa said raising her phone- wow! She's advance than us! "Don't worry, I'll keep it as one of my collection" she said and smirk at him.
_________________
Here's an update!! Hope y'all like it and have a nice day!