9

Lisa

How can I dance well if she's there? Aishh!!! I just mess my hair but regret anyways.

I'm still here at the gym together with the others. They look at me weirdly when they saw me messing my hair.

"What are you doing?" the bunny teeth girl ask looking at me weirdly.

"A-ahhh..... nothing" I said. Who are they? I didn't know them but I know that they are friend with my crush.

"Lice, let's go now? We need to head there because I have reservation" Suzy said as she cling on my arm.

How can I say this to her? The project is tomorrow, we need to finish it as soon as possible but I have a plan with Suzy.

"Ahhh, Suz I need to finish our project" I said as I point at Dahyun who's looking at me.

"Is that so? Then let's just hang out at your man- I mean at your house" she said to me and smile.

Mom said that Suzy will visit me so why not invite her to join right? That's not a bad thing anyways.

"Let's go" I said and about to walk out of the gym when suddenly, my vision got blurry.

"OMG! Lisa!" Chaeyoung exclaim as she catch me on her arms.

"Yah! Monkey, are you alright?" Jisoo unnie said as she help Chaeyoung to carry my body.

I forgot to eat my meds, aishh! Stupid Lisa! "Yah! What happen? Why did you suddenly stumble?" the short haired girl ask me.

Suzy look at me worriedly and asking me what's going on using her eyes. Irene also look.... worried? Well, that's my crush y'all! She's soft hearted.

I'll tell you later. I said to myself as I was looking at Suzy and she agree like she heard what just I said.

"Lisa, let's just do the project some other time, I think you're really tired" Dahyun said to me.

Dahyun is actually my lab partner in chemistry. We have a project about some chemical that we need to mix together and see what will happen.

We can do that at my lab inside the house but she said she'll just do it. I know that she can't because she's lacking at the materials and I have materials on our house.

"Lisa, we need to head you back at the house" Suzy said that interrupt me with my thoughts.

"How about my car?" I ask her as I remember bringing the car I always use when I'm going here at school.

"I'll just tell it to yo- I mean to my driver to bring at the your house" she said as she help me with me weak body.

"Dahyun, let's go, we need to finish it" I said to Dahyun.

"You have project?" Suzy whisper to my ear. I nod at her, "needed to be finish because we need to report it tomorrow" I said to her and she just nod.

"What happen to you huh?" she whisper again. I don't want to tell her what really happen but can I hide it from my best friend?

"Later" I said to her. "Do you guys need help?" Irene's tallest friend ask us both.

"I can handle this, besides Dahyun is here" Suzy replied and offer a smile at her.

"Let's go now" Suzy said at Dahyun and hesitantly walk at our direction and help Suzy to carry me.

"Text me if you already arrive there monkey" I heard Chaeyoung said before we disappear from their sights.

"Wow! I didn't know that you live in a castle like house" Dahyun exclaim when she saw our house.

"But, why did they say that you're just a scholar? And you have many sports car here" she said amaze when she saw my collections.

I giggle at her. "She's the billionaire's daughter, that's why" Suzy said to her.

We are now in front of my house. "WELCOME BACK LA- What happen!?" Mina said as she walk at our direction.

"Yah! What's with- LALICE, WHAT HAPPEN!?" followed by the running ostrich. "She just stumble earlier" Suzy said to her.

"Ohh... Suzy!!" they both said as they hug Suzy tightly that cause the latter to loosen her grip on me.

Thankfully, Dahyun is here to support me from standing. "Gosh! We miss you" they both said at the same time.

"Who is she?" Mina ask as she look at my way- more like at Dahyun's way because she saw the unfamiliar face.

"She's Dahyun, my classmate" I introduce to her. "Hello" Dahyun said and bow at them.

"Ahhh.... so we need to prepare your lab?" Jeongyeon ask and I nod my head.

She then get her walkie talkie and talk to someone. Jeongyeon and Mina is actually my best friend ever since.

They are the daughter of my mother's trusted head maid of our house. Mom even give them education so that when the day come where I need to study at the real university, they can also come with me.

But I just experience it in Thailand back then. We always come at school all together but when we're here at Korea, things got complicated.

"Wow! You live like a princess" Dahyun exclaim as we walk inside our house.

Our house is design between modern and historical style building here at Korea. Mom always bring out the other country's cultural furniture just for fun.

"Dahyun, can you not spill this in the whole campus?" Suzy said as they put me at the couch.

"I promise" she said as she look around our house's living room. I guess this will be a long afternoon for us.
__________________
Here's the update as I promise!! I can't make the chapters longer because I really want this chapters between 1000 to 900 words only, sorry!! But hope y'all like this and have a good day!!