23

Irene

"So guys! This are our friends Mina, Jeongyeon, Bambam and Jackson" Sana said and point at each one of them.

"And guys, they are Lisa's friend here Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Yeri, Joy and Nayeon" Suzy said and point at each on of us.

"Hi Jeongyeon" Nayeon said and wave at her. Jeongyeon gave her a smile and a nod.

"I think I'm ready to die" Nayeon mumble but I heard it. "You want me to do the honor?" Seulgi ask.

"I'm really going to sue all the people inside that conference room" Suho said.

"Mr. you can't do that" Mina said and look at them. "And who are you to said that? You didn't even know me" Suho replied.

"Well I know who you are, you are the child of 5th richest person in South Korea" Jeongyeon replied for Mina.

Suho smirk, "you already know it, if you keep talking I'm gonna put you to jail" he spat on her.

"Try it" Bambam said to him. Suho then get his phone from his pocket and dial someone.

"Hello?" he said. Mina and the others just watch him dial someone, they look relax tho.

"I want you to make Myoi Mina in jail now!" he commanded and hang up the call.

"Just wait you little shit" Baekhyun said to her. "Nah-uh, no one's allowed to call her like that" we look at the door and we saw Jennie and her other cousin.

"Hi Jennie unnie, how's Lalice?" Bambam ask Jennie. "Well, she's ok" J-hope answer.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" I ask them. "Ohh... we're actually section A but we move to section B" Taehyung answer.

"You too?" we again look at the door and we saw Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Of course, you two just become section A beca- nevermind" Suzy said.

"What is it?" I ask her and cross my arms. "Nothing unnie" she said but I don't wanna buy it.

"Just tell it to us" Yeri said to her. Suzy then look at Jennie like she's asking for permission.

"It is because of Lalice" RM answer and walk at the back.

"Come on cous, let's just seat" Jimin said and pulled Jin and Taehyung towards the back seat.

"Do we really know Lisa?" Chaeyoung ask that make Jennie and Jungkook to stop on walking.

"Well, no" Jennie answer and start walking again. "Well, auntie said that when Lisa come to school again, she will be the new one" Mina said.

We heard a phone rang and we all look at Suho who's smirking at Mina.

"What now?" he ask. I thought they already walk out of the room earlier.

"WHAT!?" he yelled at the phone. "Just make her in jail, also Lalisa Manoban" he said and hang up again.

"See? You can't" Mina said and smile fakely at him then proceed to the seat at the back.

"Listen everyone" Ms. Yoon said. We all look at her who's now in front.

"There will be another student that is coming on this week or next week" she said.

"Please be good to her ok? If you didn't, make sure to leave your book" Mrs. Jung said and leave the room.

"Who could that might be?" Joy ask. We just shrugged it off.

"Hello?" Suho said once he answer his phone. "WHAT!? YOU STUPID! MAKE THEM IN THE JAIL!" he yelled.

"What do you mean that there's no Lalisa Manoban?" he ask confused.

"Huh?" I exclaim. "Unnie, maybe your crush is a ghost" Wendy said and I glared at him.

"Jeongyeon, who is really Lisa?" Nayeon ask and look at Jeongyeon lovingly.

"You'll know it if Lisa finally come back here again" Jeongyeon answer her and smile shyly.

I'm really confused. I know Lisa, she's the so called nerd because of her glasses.

"Let's go now guys, we still need to tour all of you here" Sana said and cling her arms on Mina.

"Let's go now, I'm really happy that Suho and his squad is already expell from this school" Seulgi said.

"Yeah, I'm happy that they all are out of our sight" Yeri exclaim.

"I'm also happy that Irene unnie didn't answer that Jun-myeon first" Joy said and put her arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah right, that gay asshole is out of our sight" I said to them and remover Joy's arm.

"Sorry but if Lisa saw this, she'll break up with me" I said to her.

"She won't Irene, we know that she really like you and your friends" Suga said.

"Can I ask a question?" I said to them while we are walking to the cafeteria.

"Yeah" Jackson said. "When did Lisa like me?" I ask them curiously.

"She tell us that her heart is beating so fast for this one girl" Mina said to me.

"She feel butterflies in her stomach" Jeongyeon added. "She want to avoid this person because of her heart" J-hope said.

"She doesn't want Suho to be near you because she's jealous" Bambam said.

"And how did you know it?" Jennie as him. "Well, she always say that to all of us because she doesn't want to open up with you guys" Jeongyeon answer.

"Why?" I ask them. "Because she said that her cousin might end up their relationship with her because she like a girl" Bambam said.

"We won't do that, she knows that we love her" Taehyung answer.

"I'm totally confused on why Lisa smile at the 8 of you last time and now I know why" Jisoo said out of nowhere.

"And what about Jieun?" Chaeyoung ask. "Yeah? Why is she always giving Lisa a food?" Nayeon ask.

"Ohhh... we don't know her" Jungkook answer. "Ahh... the 1st top of the whole school right?" Jin ask that earn a nod from my friends.

"Well, as far as I know, she like Lalice" Jimin answer. How dare her!? Is she's going to play games? I'm on it!
_________________
I'm truly sorry, please forgive me huhu😩 Hope y'all like it and have a good night🌛