34

3rd

Lisa, Jeongyeon, Jackson, Jisoo, Dahyun, Seulgi and Lisa's cousins- except Sana and Jennie- are all inside Lisa's dressing room.

"Calm down Lalice" Taehyung said that make Lisa to sit down on her bed.

"Oppa, I'm nervous as hell" Lisa said to her cousin. "We know, but just calm down" Jeongyeon said to her friend.

"What will I say to the priest? What if Irene back out? What if-" Lisa got cut off by Jin.

"Just calm down ok? I know that Irene won't do that and also, the priest will be glad tho" Jimin said to the latter.

Meanwhile, on the girl's dressing room, there's Irene who's praying for a millionth time this day.

"Unnie, can you please stop that?" Yeri said to her unnie. Irene look at her friend.

"I'm just praying that this wedding is successful" Irene said and went back on her position.

"Don't worry about her Yeri-ah! Just fix your hair" Wendy said and sit beside Irene.

"Why are you even praying unnie?" Wendy ask her. Irene look at her for a moment and went back again on praying.

"I want this to be perfect because standing at the altar is just once in a life time" Irene said.

"We know unnie but, you've been praying for- we don't know how many times" Joy said to her.

"Yeah, Joy is right Irene, I know that this day is gonna be perfect" Jennie, who just came inside said to her.

"Jen, do you really like Kai back then?" Nayeon suddenly ask the girl.

Jennie look at her for a moment and smile. "I liked him back then, but I didn't expect his personality like that" she said and shrugged.

"Why did you agree to become his girlfriend?" Sana ask the girl.

"I just thought that he's the one, maybe I should agree on my parents when they want me to be in an arrange marriage" Jennie said to them.

"That's great then" they all look at the door and they saw Lisa's mom smiling towards Irene.

"You're so beautiful honey" she said and walk towards the latter.

Irene blush at the compliment. "Thank you Mi-" she got cut off by the older.

"Don't call me miss, just mom ok? You're gonna be my daughter-in-law anyways" she said and smile at the latter.

Irene smile back, much wider than before. She's happy that after 2 years of just admiring Lisa from afar, she's gonna be her wife.

Lisa is now standing at the side, waiting patiently for her bride to come at the middle of the beach.

They chose beach wedding, at the afternoon so that they will see the beautiful sunset.

Lisa smile widely, seeing her beloved woman walking in the middle while people staring at her.

Both have tears on their eyes, looking at each other while smiling widely.

You can clearly say that they are really in love with each other.

"Lisa" the younger girl look at the man standing beside the goddess. "Yes sir?" Lisa said and bow at him.

The man smile at the latter and pat her shoulder. "Dad ok? I'm gonna be your dad" he said that made Lisa to cry more.

She hug the man tightly. 'It feel so nice when someone said to you to just call him dad' she thought.

"Thank you d-dad" she said and smile at the man. The man smile back at him, "take care of my only daughter ok? I'm gonna beat you if you didn't" that made them laugh.

"I will dad and I won't, I'm gonna feel guilty" she said and turn her gaze at the goddess beside the man.

"Hi goddess" she said and smile at the older. Irene blush but manage to smile back at her.

"Alright, I'm gonna hand you her hands now. Rake care of her ok? She's the important vase of my life" he said and quickly go away.

The two couple look at the man and saw that he's crying on his wife's shoulder.

The two couple giggle at the man's reaction. Lisa look at Irene with admiration and love.

"You're beautiful Hyun" Lisa said and smile at her. Irene smile back at her with the same admiration and love.

"Let's start the wedding" the priest interrupt their moment. "We all gather here to witness the wedding of our beloved Lalisa Manoban and Bae Joohyun".

"Lalisa Manoban, do you accept Bae Joohyun to be your partner? From thickness to thinness? From healthiness to sickness? From richer to poorer, to be you wedded wife?" the priest ask the tall woman.

"I do Father" Lisa said and smile at Irene. 'It's now or never Hyun' she thought.

"Do you, Bae Joohyun, accept Lalisa Manoban to be your partner? From thickness to thinness? From healthiness to sickness? From richer to poorer, to be your wedded wife?" the priest ask and smile at the smaller girl.

'It's now or never Lisa' Irene thought and smile. "I do Father" she said and look at Lisa lovingly.

"I may now announce you wife and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest said and motion Lisa to kiss Irene.

Lisa smile widely, 'this is the moment that I've been waiting for' she thought.

She remove Irene's vein and wiped her wife's tears that keep flowing down her cheeks.

Lisa lean in with a big smile on her face- same goes with Irene that have the same big smile on her face.

"I love you" Lisa said before she fully capture the latter's lips. The people in the venue cheered on them.

Irene smile on their kiss and snake her arms around Lisa's neck, while Lisa's hands made their way on her petite waist.

They both pulled away after they lack at the oxygen and look at the people clapping their hands with a big grin on their faces.

"I love you my wifey" Lisa said and turn her gaze on her newly wedded wife.

Irene look at her, smiling automatically once she saw her wife looking at her with love.

"I love you more my hubby".
_____________
And this is the end! I'm gonna publish the next story and unpublish the bodyguard and fix some things in that story. Sorry if I'm gonna need some time but I'll publish it at September again. Hope y'all like the ending and have a nice day!
-야낳🖤