19

Lisa

"We'll just see you later after school Lili, bye!" Jennie unnie said as she kiss me on my cheeks.

"Bye Lalice!" the boys said. Well, we still have an hour if we go to school and so many student go to school because of breakfast.

"I brought my car here, take care Lalice" Suzy said as she peck on my cheeks and wave, walking towards her car.

"How about you?" I ask Sana who's waving at Suzy. "Well, it's either you let me borrow your car or I'll be with you" she said innocently.

I don't want her to use my car because, I know how she drive and it wasn't pleasant for you to see. "Just ride with me" I said to her and drag towards the car that I'm using everyday.

"You're probably hidden but why can't you use your collections? I mean, Jungkook and the others are also hidden but they use their own cars" she talk.

"They didn't know that they are the heir/heiress of Jeon, Kim, Park, Jung and Min company because their surnames are everywhere while Manoban? Nope" I said to her.

"What's your company's name again?" she said. Is she getting old that's why she keep asking me a question?

"MNB company" I said as I drive thru the busy street of Seoul.

"Right, they didn't know that it is worked with a Manoban" she said as she look outside the window.

It's true, they just know my mother on her name same with my grandma and grandpa but not on their surname. They still want to be hidden.

"Hey Lis!" Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung said at the same time. They are actually at the parking lot right now and I don't know why.

"Hi unnie, chipmunk" I said and wave at them. "Who are they Lalice?" Sana ask beside me.

"They are my friends Sana" I said to her back and she nod. "Who are you with? Suzy is at the cafeteria with her cousin by the way" Chaeyoung said.

"Jisoo unnie, Chaeyoung this is my cousin Sana. Sana they are my friends Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung" I said to them and they shook their hands.

"Can you guys accompany my cousin first? I just need to go somewhere" I said to them.

I'm going to the rooftop because Jennie unnie want to tell me something that she doesn't want to tell on phone that's why we plan to just meet at the rooftop.

"Alright, be safe Lis" Jisoo unnie said to me and hug me. "Lalice, be careful ok?" Sana said and kiss me on my cheeks.

"Of course, I still need to see if you improve in driving" I said and giggle at her reaction.

"I'm sorry if I really can't get it" she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

"Do you need someone to accompany you?" Chaeyoung ask me looking so worried.

"I'm fine Chaeng, just accompany my cousin at the cafeteria ok? Suzy already know what to do with her" I said and hug her.

"Alright, we'll get going now" she said and walk away while waving her hands clinging to Sana's arm.

I watch until they disappear on my sight. I sigh in relief that Suho's squad wasn't there to block their way or else, I'll cut his dick that is useless.

I walk on the opposite direction. They head straight while I head on the corner side which is the quiet hallway that wasn't full of student.

"Well, look who we have here?" I stop on my tracks when I heard his voice.

"Lalisa the nerd, why did you touch my girl huh?" Suho ask as I heard his footsteps behind me.

"I didn't touch Joohyun, well maybe I touch her but that was necessary" I told him.

I can clearly feel the anger inside him building. "Look at her, she's so weak" Baekhyun said as he step forward.

I'm just stepping backwards. I feel something that this is bad, really really bad. "Ohh.. stepping backwards are we? Nice" Kai said from behind my back.

I saw Lay behind Suho and Baekhyun's back while D.O behind Kai and Xiumin.

"What do you want?" I ask them getting my self ready for their attack.

"We just need a revenge because you embarrass us last time" Xiumin said and smirk.

My eyes widen when they get pocket knives on their pocket. "Let's start the fun" Lay said and run to me.

I manage to dogde their attacks but I cuts on my arm, it wasn't that big but it can make my arm to bleed.

"Come on, make her bleed!" D.O said and start attacking me again. They manage to make the cut bigger on my arm that it is visible now.

I can't move my arms now and the blood is dripping on my arm. My vision is also blurry but I need to head towards the cafeteria because my cousin is worried.

"And for our last" Suho said and step forward to me. Kai also step forward and they both stab me on my abdomen.

After that, they run away leaving me lying on the floor with blood dripping on my arm and abdomen.

I get my phone and text Jennie unnie that I can't come for some reason and try to stand up from the floor.

"I need to clean myself" I mumble and get my bag then proceed to the empty bathroom. I get my hoodie who can cover my cuts and the two stab.

I walk out, slowly but surely so that I can come to the cafeteria safe even thought I already have cut and a stab.
_______________
How's the update? Can't update my other story because I can't find the right word hihi😅 Should I finish this first or I'll finish them both? Hope y'all like it and have a good night or morning😊😚