12

Irene

We're now here eating and I'm eating in front of my love.

Gosh, she's so cute when she's eating like a kid. I secretly giggle when I saw her corner lips have sauce.

"Lisa, you look like a kid" Jisoo said as she wiped the sauce from the corner of Lisa's lips.

I should be the one doing it but I know that she doesn't even feel the same.

"Thank you unnie" Lisa said and smile cheekily towards the latter, Jisoo just nod at her.

"So, what concept do you want for the dance?" I turn to my right when I heard Nayeon ask.

I look at Lisa and she also look back at me. I saw hesitation in her eyes.

"I wanted it to look cute at first but sexy at the end if that was ok with you Irene u-" I didn't let her finish what she's saying because she's going to call me unnie again.

"I'm ok with it" I said and look Seulgi who's smirking at me.

"Ok then, let's start practicing later, I need to see the choreo Lisa" Seulgi said and start eating again.

I just keep quiet, same with Lisa while the others is chitchatting with each other.

I keep stealing some glances on her and I can see that she look scared? Why? Did Suzy did something to her yesterday? Or those guys?

She didn't even finish on the half of her meal and she get something on her bag. I secretly look at her and it was a medicine kit.

Maybe she's going to eat her medicine. Her medicine kit is full of... gold? Then there's the name again 'Lalice' that engraved in silver?

We don't know if it is a real gold and silver because I also have like that but it was just a fake one.

I look towards the door when it was open harshly by someone. Ohh... it's the annoying Suho again. Aishh! I didn't even know why do I like him.

He walk towards our table with a smile but soon replace with a frown when she saw Lisa seating in front of me.

"Hi Irene" he said and smile at me. I just smile at him fakely then he turn to Lisa's side.

"What are you doing here?" he ask her but Lisa just ignore him. Lay, one of Suho's minion and a part of soccer team, get Lisa's phone and break it.

Suho is actually the captain of soccer team that's surely the reason why he gain that popularity. Forgot to mention it to all of you last chapter.

"He's talking to you" Kai said and grab Lisa by her collar on her uniform.

I stand up same with the others to stop what are they going to do to Lisa but we're stop by Suho's other minion.

"Don't meddle Irene" D.O said to me. "Why huh? Give me a reason" I said to him coldly.

"Just don't meddle" Xiumin butted in and spread his arms for them to block the way.

Can't do anything, Lisa please fight back with them! I plead inside my head even tho she won't read it.

"Why are you eating lunch with her huh?" Suho ask. He signal Kai to put Lisa down and he obey.

"Why? Are you trying to hit on her?" Suho ask as he's about to punch Lisa but Lisa move away from the punch.

Thank God! Just keep doing it Lisa so that you won't get hurt.

"You're ignore my punch now huh? How about this one?" Suho said and start attacking Lisa again but what happen earlier is also what happen now.

Suho being annoyed, he attack faster than before but Lisa ignore his punches looking at him boredly.

"Are you done now?" Lisa ask as Suho stop from attacking her and catch his breath.

"Let me show you what is the real punch is" she said and punch Suho on his stomach.

Suho cough and held his stomach. Minutes later, he cough blood in just one punch? How weak.

"It wasn't even that hard Suhoe, Kai this isn't hard right?" Lisa said and punch Kai on his stomach also like what he did on Suho.

Later on, Kai also cough blood. "Look, it wasn't even hard" Lisa said and laugh at them.

"Like what you always tell me, it wasn't hard" she added. "I'm tired of your games gays, if you ever touch me again, I'm gonna show you who really I am" she said and point at them.

"And to answer your question earlier, we actually have a performance together at foundation day" Lisa answer before leaving the cafeteria.

Who are you really Lisa? You know, you're the biggest introvert that I know for my entire life.

"Did you see that unnie? Lisa finally fight back" Chaeyoung said happily at Jisoo.

We all came to our table ignoring Suho and Kai who's on the floor still coughing.

Their other friends help them to stand up and walk away maybe because of embarrassment... but they serve it anyway.

"Yeah, and Irene, that is your future lover" I blush at what Jisoo just said.

They are actually happy when they heard that I have a crush- or more like love- on their friend and I don't know why.

Maybe they are finding the right woman? I don't know if I am that woman tho but I'm still happy that they accept me.
________________
Early update guys!! Did you like my story? I'm gonna be honest, I'm going to finish this book before schooling because, I know that if I become a grade 9 student, I think I can't update that much. Hope y'all like it and have a good day!