27

Irene

"Why Lisa is still not here?" Seulgi ask. Wow! Is she Lisa's girlfriend?

"No, and you're not still her girlfriend yet" Yeri said. Did I say it out loud?

"Yes unnie" Wendy said while crossing her arms. We're currently at the cafeteria because we have some free time.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Nayeon ask. I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Where's Suzy?" Joy ask when she didn't saw my cousin. Yeah, where the hell is that girl?

"I'm here" we all look at the door to see Suzy with Lisa's two friends, Rosé and Jisoo.

"Where did you go?" I ask her. My friends and her also grow some friendship with each other which is good because she can hang out with us.

"We saw her at the library" Jisoo answer. "And what are you doing at the library?" I ask with cross arms.

"Ohh... I just study the history of the school" Suzy answer. "When it comes to history, just come with us both" Wendy boost as she point at herself and Seulgi.

Tss... as if they can pass the history exam. "Yah! Unnie, we can pass the history exam!" Seulgi yelled.

"Alright then, tell us what you two know about the school?" Rosé said as she sat at the chair.

We also sat back, needed to hear if they really know everything about this school.

"Ok, first of all, the ranking here isn't really it is" Nayeon started. Ok? She already told us that one but I guess she gather some informations now.

"But as they say, Amelia- which is the most richest in the whole Asia and the 2nd richest in the whole world" Seulgi start off.

"Huh? Who's the 1st richest then?" Yeri ask them. "They say it is related to Amelia" Wendy said to all of us.

"Amelia? She doesn't have any surname?" Joy ask them. "They said her surname is Monobol? Manibel? We don't know because they say, the companies name is created by their surname" Jisoo said.

"Oh... you also know something?" Rosé ask as Jisoo nod her head. "They also said that her only daughter is studying here" Nayeon said.

I was about to ask on who is that daughter of the most successful person when Dahyun came in the view.

"Guys! Come with me!" she yelled as she gesture her hands. "Huh? Why?" Suzy ask as she stand up.

"There's a commotion going on at the parking lot" as she said that, I quickly stand up, fix my things and walk out of the cafeteria.

"What happen?" Wendy ask. She's the secretary of the student council of this whole school while me? I'm the president.

"I don't know, they just walk to that particular park when they saw the car" she said. We're near the parking lot now, I can hear whisperings and screamings.

"What car?" Rosé ask. "It's really expensive" she said. Well, we'll see it really.

I step my foot out of the school, meaning I'm at the parking lot now. I saw lots of students at the parking space.

"Gosh! Is she the new student that they are saying in section A?"
"She's so hot!"
"OMG! Top me please!"

"Gosh! Just fucking leave me alone!" the person said. Wait! That voice is familiar.

"Lisa?" I said. "Yes, that's Lisa, your hot lover" Suzy said from my side.

"OK STUDENTS! JUST GO BACK TO YOUR RESPECTIVE CLASSROOM!" Wendy yelled that earn a groan from everyone.

"I'll see you around daddy" one of the student said and wink at my Lisa. What the....? How dare she!?

"GO TO YOUR CLASSES!" I yelled that cause everyone to leave the parking lot right away.

I then look on my front then my jaw drop. Is that my future husband? Wait? We're not even dating yet tsk.

"Uhh.... hi...?" she said more like asking waving her hands awkwardly.

"Who are you?" Seulgi ask. I face palm myself same goes to others. "Are you the new student in section A?" Jisoo dumbly ask.

"Yeah, we didn't saw you here, maybe she's the new one" Dahyun said. Seriously!? They are acting dumb while they are on the highest section.

"On the second thought, maybe not" Jeongyeon said and put her arms around Lisa's shoulder.

Nayeon gasp, while glaring at the new version of Lisa. "YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU GET MY JEONGYEON AWAY FROM ME!?" Nayeon burst out.

"Huh?" Lisa said innocently. "AND YOU!" Nayeon said pointing her fingers on Jeongyeon's face.

"I thought you love me!? I thought I'm the only girl that you will marry then I'll saw you in somebody else!?" Nayeon burst and cry her heart out.

Lisa then look at Jeongyeon with raised eyebrow. "N-no, I d-don't even k-know her that w-well" Jeongyeon said like she read what's inside Lisa's head.

"NO!? YOU DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE A PAST!?" Nayeon said to her and walk forward.

"I think I already remember what movie Nayeon is narrating right now" Joy said and held her mouth to prevent herself from laughing.

What the fuck!? Those are the lines on the movie!? "And cut! Good job Nayeon" Sana said while laughing.

Lisa smack her cousin's head. "You fucker! How dare you do that huh? Look at Jeongyeon, she's thinking if they really have a past!" Lisa yelled.

I look at Jeongyeon, she's looking at nowhere like she's thinking if they really have a past.

"Lalice, your words" Jennie sternly said that cause Lisa to hide behind my back mumbling 'sorry'.
_______________
Hey! I decided to just update one chapter yesterday because I want the numbers to be even numbers and I don't know why😂
To all Filipinos out there, you know the movie Preybeyt Benjamin? The second part? That was the movie that they are talking about but I forgot the scene of that part so I just make it like that. Hope y'all like it and have a nice day😁